What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BULLDOGS V TIGERS - GAME OF RD 3

Who Will Win?

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
But if we had Adamson....

you'd probably only lose by 10 ;-)
oh well cant dwell on these things simon
gotta do the best with what ya got... cheer up, you still Todd Payten...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

White Poiner

Coach
maelgwnau said:
This game promises to be 1 of the best of the season when the Wests Tigers Face Off Vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

The last time these 2 teams met the bulldogs won under a very contoversial situation with Matt Utai when he dropped the ball in the In Goal. Bulldogs ended up winning 24 - 20

This game will be My Match Of The Round

Tigers by 2points
[-(
Mate u r in denial

Dogs by plenty.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Broncos v Roosters will be match of the round

Either that or Cowboys vs Warriors

Dogs by 16

Kris_man

Bench
maelgwnau said:
This game promises to be 1 of the best of the season when the Wests Tigers Face Off Vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! it's not even match of the round, leat alone season. is this a channel 9 executive trying to justify showing the match??

why the hell is Galea still at hooker and Farrah not starting

also lafranchi is out and Henington comes in big loss for the tigers

as for it being match of the round who knows could be it was last year and dogs were stronger and we were weaker plus we always trouble the dogs
last 4
2003 rnd 3 : dogs 38-6
rnd 12: tigers 20-14
2004 rnd 11: tigers 30-26
rnd 20: Dogs 24-20

Trollhammaren

Juniors
joel caine number 1 fan said:
why the hell is Galea still at hooker and Farrah not starting

also lafranchi is out and Henington comes in big loss for the tigers

as for it being match of the round who knows could be it was last year and dogs were stronger and we were weaker plus we always trouble the dogs
last 4
2003 rnd 3 : dogs 38-6
rnd 12: tigers 20-14
2004 rnd 11: tigers 30-26
rnd 20: Dogs 24-20
I don't have too much a problem with having Farrah on the bench. Having Senter in the #9 and Mears in the #14 worked well for us in the past. But that's terrible about losing Laffranchi.

bonstonker

Juniors
bonstonker said:
The Mighty Rabbit said:
The Bulldogs dont lose 2 games in a row very often.

no they don't,but when they have the last few years the tigers have been one of the teams that have contributed to one of the losses.

last year they lost rd 11 to the tigers and round 12 to penrith.
in 03 they lost round 11 to the broncos and round 12 to the tigers.
in 02 they lost to the tigers in round 1 and then drew with the broncos round 2.

had a win against the dogs every year the last 3.

dogs v tigers are always a good match.

and look for sbw to bring out the best in bronson harrison for the tigers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

never in doubt
:lol:

fock yeah

RABK

Referee
Haha to all the people predicting the dogs by plenty and writing the tigers off in this thread. :oops:

m0j0

Bench
maelgwnau said:

The last time these 2 teams met the bulldogs won under a very contoversial situation with Matt Utai when he dropped the ball in the In Goal. Bulldogs ended up winning 24 - 20

This game will be My Match Of The Round

Tigers by 2points

Mate, I'm coming to you next week when I do my Pick The Margins!

Well done Tigers. I'm kicking myself right now. We were in the car on the way to the game and my youngest was sick, so we decided against going. Of course, he's now fine, and we're watching the game on the TV. :(

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Kris_man said:
maelgwnau said:

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! it's not even match of the round, leat alone season. is this a channel 9 executive trying to justify showing the match??

Bwahahahahahahah!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gregstar

Referee
for the second match in a row the dogs missed o'meley
well done tigers - pity the dragons don't have your spirit ;-)