What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs vs Knights match thread *Spoilers

mattyg

Bench
i'm shattered. that has to be the game of the round and will go close to the game of the year.

Hallatia

Referee
lol at the Bulldogs
Knights no Johns and no Buderus and they had a huge lead
how can you blow such a great opportunity?

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
Brian Smith just said Joey has suspected facial fractures.

If thats the case than add a few more weeks onto SBW.
Injury should not count, but it will

i cant say we didnt try, and i think the reff made some bad calls against both sides, only if mcilwain had caught the ball
again, well done to the knights

Mr Saab

Referee
Locky_Jr said:
lol at the Bulldogs
Knights no Johns and no Buderus and they had a huge lead
how can you blow such a great opportunity?

It is called lack of posession in the 2nd half playing with 12 men = fatigue

Ridders

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Dogs crumble in the 2nd half.
Replay almost of the Broncos prelim final

mate we were down to 12 for 87 minutes of the game, you can't call it a replay of last year...in the prelim final we just capitulated period. In this game the fact that we were down to 12 took its toll at the end

Mr Saab

Referee
76 mins.
Not 87, but point taken.
I know you guys were fatigued and had almost no ball, but records will show you led 24-8 and lost.
Not that 16 points is a massive lead.
Ask the eels 1998 prelim final

Ice777

Bench
mattyg said:
the newcastle fans have gone awfully quiet since there OFF OFF OFF chants earlier in the game. :lol:

I'm tipping about as quiet as you went when you saw the field goal sail over and watched McIllwain bomb a certain try to win the game. Onya Matty great stuff! :lol:

fourplay

Juniors
Archers performance was absolutely disgrace.. sure McIllwain should of caught that ball.. but it doesn't take away from Archers constant disgraceful decisions all throughout the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Dogs put in a great effort IMO.

The referee did them over a few times. Some bloody shocking decisions. Namely that no try.

That try McIllwain blew though.... goddamn. The dogs managed some great breaks toward the end but couldn't capatalise on them.

Both teams were great. Knights had no Joey or Bedsy and put in a gutsy effort. Dogs were out of steam but played the whole 80mins still.

Hopefully Joey isn't seriously injured.

Mr Saab

Referee
fourplay said:
Archers performance was absolutely disgrace.. sure McIllwain should of caught that ball.. but it doesn't take away from Archers constant disgraceful decisions all throughout the game.

Dont blame the ref for this one.
Sure he was not 9/10, but the dogs were not perfect.

Lowdown

Juniors
Great game by both teams. Knights showed some real heart in that second half, but the refereeing was atrocious.

At least as a spectacle, it made up for the vommit that was on display in Sydney last night.

Round 1 might have been saved thanks to this match, and the titans/dragons still to come.

Martli

Coach
Let me Guess, Sonny Bill will cop a suspension that is bigger than 5 matches.

ie No Anzac test for Sonny.

Ridders

Coach
Mr Saab said:
76 mins.
Not 87, but point taken.
I know you guys were fatigued and had almost no ball, but records will show you led 24-8 and lost.
Not that 16 points is a massive lead.
Ask the eels 1998 prelim final

woops my mistake ](*,)

yeh i can see what ure saying

_Johnsy

Referee
I have just seen the SBW tackle, (got home from work late). IMO he had to be sent. he is much much taller than Johns, Johns was not falling. SBW swung his arm and the first contact was made with johns's head. No brainer really