What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundaberg Red Cup 2009

Roland

Juniors
In another trial at Terry Lamb Reserve today, Sydney Bulls took on Wests Magpies. The Magpies had 22 players including John Skandalis. The Bulls had 2 teams and the game was played 4 x 25 mins.

In the first 50 minutes Wests beat the Bulls reserve grade 2 tries to 1. SBW's cousin set up the Bulls try. In the second half Wests scored 4 minutes from the end to break a scoreless deadlock against the Bulls Bundy team 1 try to 0.

Plenty of desperate defence from both teams. Plenty of new players for the Bulls with 6 or 7 frontliners to come into the side.

Cabra4eva

Juniors
Red & white , good stuff I think Campbelltown will be the darkhorse 2009.

Wenty & Windsor also strong with Mounties still I hear got a few to come back from injury and suspension.

Anyone get the cabra result . Down in tassie visiting close family. Still think Cabra are the favs my top 5

1. Cabra
2. Windsor
3. Wenty
4. Mounties
5. Campbelltown

100yearsRL

Juniors
Cabra defeated Brothers about 6 tries to 1 in a trial.Brothers called the trial off and only played 3 quarters of 20 minutes.

Roland

Juniors
Which Bulls player is SBW's cousin?

He is Willie Mataka. Played u/20's for the Bulldogs last year. From what I saw yesterday he has some footwork going but carries a lot of weight. He got away a great round the corner pass for the try.

Apparently the Bulls have about 40 players so he will have to work hard to make the cut.

Captain Mulga

Juniors
Mounties 38-8 over Chester Hill with Mounties trialling a number of young players who are looking to secure contracts and 6 top line players rested from playing.

Thanks Captain, hope you can keep supplying Mounties info.
Cabra were never out of a trot against Brothers and was dissapointing they pulled the pin.

Wenty look like they will be strong, and Campbelltown look as if they have strengthened up.

Bulls will be strong again but most of the players in the Wests trial were probably Canterbury players, Bulls dont traditionally have a reserve grade and they have no juniors.

Thanks Captain, hope you can keep supplying Mounties info.
Cabra were never out of a trot against Brothers and was dissapointing they pulled the pin.

Wenty look like they will be strong, and Campbelltown look as if they have strengthened up.

Bulls will be strong again but most of the players in the Wests trial were probably Canterbury players, Bulls dont traditionally have a reserve grade and they have no juniors.
I heard Brothers & Cabra were nil all at halftime did cabra put new team on at halftime.Wenty will be stronger this yr & are tipped to finish top 3 . Wenty's problem is the coach doesn't have final say too many assistant coaches all tryin to outdo each other . All clubs with affiliation to NRL clubs will have the edge this year

metroman

Juniors
Bulls will be strong again but most of the players in the Wests trial were probably Canterbury players.

No Canterbury players with the Bulls this weekend. Bulldogs had 3 grades play at WIN Stadium yesterday. Subject to injuries and suspensions, some Canterbury players will be available during the season.

Cabra4eva

Juniors
No Canterbury players with the Bulls this weekend. Bulldogs had 3 grades play at WIN Stadium yesterday. Subject to injuries and suspensions, some Canterbury players will be available during the season.
your back Metroman our man on the inside at the Bulls .....good to see you got rid of tippett.... also see you got more windsor rejects.... good luck cant wait to we see you guys again and yatesy and ellis run riot

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Red & white , good stuff I think Campbelltown will be the darkhorse 2009.

Wenty & Windsor also strong with Mounties still I hear got a few to come back from injury and suspension.

Anyone get the cabra result . Down in tassie visiting close family. Still think Cabra are the favs my top 5

1. Cabra
2. Windsor
3. Wenty
4. Mounties
5. Campbelltown

:cool:...i put this up in the" CABRA 2009 UPDATE" " :cool:....Cabra Blues Defeated a Spirited Penrith Brothers Outfit 26 - 6.. In a 3 QUATER Match up.. All Tries were Put on Display in the Last Quater.. Tryscorers were : A. Dallanano 2, J.Trotter 2, R Brown, A. Burns.. Cabra Conceeded 1 Try to a Unfortunate Bounce.. other than the Defense held & was Sound.. Looks Like the Three off season buys were good Recruiting in the off season..as Jaime Small , A.Dallanano & C. Ellis were standouts.. so was the Samoan Juggenaut Richie Parker ..Other than that, Things are Looking Good for the BRC 2009 Season..so Calling on any Cabra supporters outhere 2get Over too as much Cabra Games as u can..The Boys in Blue need your Suport !

:cool:...i put this up in the" CABRA 2009 UPDATE" " :cool:....Cabra Blues Defeated a Spirited Penrith Brothers Outfit 26 - 6.. In a 3 QUATER Match up.. All Tries were Put on Display in the Last Quater.. Tryscorers were : A. Dallanano 2, J.Trotter 2, R Brown, A. Burns.. Cabra Conceeded 1 Try to a Unfortunate Bounce.. other than the Defense held & was Sound.. Looks Like the Three off season buys were good Recruiting in the off season..as Jaime Small , A.Dallanano & C. Ellis were standouts.. so was the Samoan Juggenaut Richie Parker ..Other than that, Things are Looking Good for the BRC 2009 Season..so Calling on any Cabra supporters outhere 2get Over too as much Cabra Games as u can..The Boys in Blue need your Suport !
NIL all half time cabra rocks did cabra run there BRC team in third quarter..unfortunate bros folded last Q

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
NIL all half time cabra rocks did cabra run there BRC team in third quarter..unfortunate bros folded last Q
..:cool:
Cheers for the Query 'Inside Centre'.. I was Told the The Coaching Staff are Still Experimenting with certain player 'positions' umm.. Left void by The Departure of sammy Aiga..for instance They Tested James Trotter at Fullback who usually is a centre & Josh Mcklvenny at fullback also.. & with Aron Fluke not available at pivot..theres a vacancy there as i Reckon that position could be filled with either Andrew Dallanano or the The Bloke that came from the UK..I Think C.Hull is his name..one thing for sure Benny Ellis has the Hooker Role cemented ..left void by Scott Jones who is now at Shellharbour Dragons . There still are A grade Players Trialing for spots..as the Final BRC Squad is still to be Finalised.

Cabra4eva

Juniors
..:cool:
Cheers for the Query 'Inside Centre'.. I was Told the The Coaching Staff are Still Experimenting with certain player 'positions' umm.. Left void by The Departure of sammy Aiga..for instance They Tested James Trotter at Fullback who usually is a centre & Josh Mcklvenny at fullback also.. & with Aron Fluke not available at pivot..theres a vacancy there as i Reckon that position could be filled with either Andrew Dallanano or the The Bloke that came from the UK..I Think C.Hull is his name..one thing for sure Benny Ellis has the Hooker Role cemented ..left void by Scott Jones who is now at Shellharbour Dragons . There still are A grade Players Trialing for spots..as the Final BRC Squad is still to be Finalised.
How are we for injuries and depth this year?? It all sounds good but it does this time every year...sorry to be the pesimist

Latest posts