What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundaberg Red Cup 2009

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looking forward to seeing the Reds beat the Mounties at MES on Saturday night! Should be a good crowd and good atmosphere for season kick off.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Got some Results from The NSWRL website... The Bottom Result is for Bullsfan

Cabramatta 38 def. Chester Hill Rhinos 0
Windsor 48 def. Southern District Rebels 18
Penrith Brothers 16 def. Campbelltown Eagles 14
:lol:Wentworthville 24 def. Bankstown City Bulls 14 :lol:

Roland

Juniors
Did you see the team list for the Bulls. I have never heard of half of those guys. Yet I heard the Bulls had an A Grade team play today and it had a number of guys who have played Premier League in it. What is the story?

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Did you see the team list for the Bulls. I have never heard of half of those guys. Yet I heard the Bulls had an A Grade team play today and it had a number of guys who have played Premier League in it. What is the story?

I Thought Bulls bought some Good players from Shellharbour. Like Bryce poisel & Jarred Roberts & That union flyer Arthur Little.. but then if u have too many new players in the Squad.. They won't Gel together overnight..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Y:cry:ep.. u are Right & spot on Roland. Just saw the Bulls Line up to face Wenty Magpies & There are some NSW Cup players in that Line up. Must have Been some unhappy Cookies there & to get Beaten by a 8th place Team in your own Backyard , would only have the Cookies Taste more Soggy & the Grapes more Sour !!:cry:

overtheline

Juniors
Yes, Jarrod Roberts and Bryce Poisel are with the Bulls. Jarrod Roberts is not playing due to injury.Bryce Poisel along with Adam Tippett played in the A grade trial yesterday. I am sure they would like to know what is going on too?. These two are both very good players and are completely wasted playing in the A grade comp.

yappy

Bench
Yes Arthur was with us for a few years. I think he was in our 2000 u/21 grand final side with Drew Dalton.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Mounties 38- Reds 28

Mounties by 10. Sounds Like it was a Entertaining Game by the Scoreline..as Mounties had a Solid Lineup on paper & securing the Services in the off season of Eddie sua [cronulla] & Mark Fakahua [wentys].. Never know the Reds could give the 'BRC ' opposition a shake up this Season.

cogger72

Juniors
Arthur Little was in that Magpies side of 2000 along with the great Clint Halden. Shame he didn't stay with us. It's a great Magpie name that, Arthur Little. Better footballer than Tippet, equal of Poisel.

Flapper

First Grade
Great to see the Brothers win their first game away from home, by all accounts a decent defensive display with a lew lapses in ball control, hopefully that can be rectified by the trip to Chester Hill.

Sad to see the Reds lose their first game too, right behind their cause as well, gots me a jersey and all :D

shiznit

Coach
a good mate of mine is playing for the Southern Sharks i think... his name is Pete Prime... does anyone here know how hes going??

Hey rocks, tell me this isn't so.
It seems Yatesy has been shown the door at Cabra and is linking up with Chester Hill or Campbelltown for this season.

I cant beleive that this of all clubs would name a player club captain and then push him aside.
What a disgrace, they could have a least been up front with a guy that has spilled more than his fair share of blood.

Why doe's the club have to do this to itself every season.
The heirarchy of the club need to have a good look at themselves and someone needs to take control, there is no leadership.

How many more players will this happen to.

Y:cry:ep.. u are Right & spot on Roland. Just saw the Bulls Line up to face Wenty Magpies & There are some NSW Cup players in that Line up. Must have Been some unhappy Cookies there & to get Beaten by a 8th place Team in your own Backyard , would only have the Cookies Taste more Soggy & the Grapes more Sour !!:cry:
It seems Cabra aren't the only ones who cant tell their players the truth.
Surely the players in A grade would have had more to offer than the selected ones who got smashed.
Bullsfan has gone into hiding with the rest of them.
You cant keep stringing players along forever they are not that silly.
Plenty of room at Cheso for those who wont get a run there this season.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Hey rocks, tell me this isn't so.
It seems Yatesy has been shown the door at Cabra and is linking up with Chester Hill or Campbelltown for this season.

I cant beleive that this of all clubs would name a player club captain and then push him aside.
What a disgrace, they could have a least been up front with a guy that has spilled more than his fair share of blood.

Why doe's the club have to do this to itself every season.
The heirarchy of the club need to have a good look at themselves and someone needs to take control, there is no leadership.

How many more players will this happen to.

Yeah..Gotta Agree with u mate, The ugly side of the Club Board Room has Reared it's Ugly Head Again, Some Questions have to be asked & One thing for Sure There must be a Two Face person Floating Around in Management.. I Feel for the Guy Yatesy, But this not the First Time a Matter of this Nature has come to Arise..
But I'm not here to Discuss a Club Political Issue or Internal Affairs of that Board room ...I'd prefer to comment on what Happens on the Field.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
It seems Cabra aren't the only ones who cant tell their players the truth.
Surely the players in A grade would have had more to offer than the selected ones who got smashed.
Bullsfan has gone into hiding with the rest of them.
You cant keep stringing players along forever they are not that silly.
Plenty of room at Cheso for those who wont get a run there this season.
Bullsfan will be Back, The Bulls Will Bounce Back Like always Regardless of The Loss Suffered at the hands of the so called ..' Pretenders' ..Bullsfan Refers Wenty Magpies as !!

Latest posts