What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundaberg Red Cup 2009

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
How are we for injuries and depth this year?? It all sounds good but it does this time every year...sorry to be the pesimist
... :cool:Thanks Cabra4eva.. yeah True Injuries have been our Downfall over past seasons ..but i can see a Top 3 position for CABRA this season.. i put up some Latest info..regarding the "CABRA BRC 2009 SQUAD"...[ CABRA UPDATES 2009 ]..who to lookout for, also the new Talent from the juniors..some new players from Other BRC Clubs !!....:cool:

Last edited:

George 07

Juniors
Inside centre "Wenty will be stronger this yr & are tipped to finish top 3 . Wenty's problem is the coach doesn't have final say too many assistant coaches all tryin to outdo each other . "

As far as im aware i dont think wenty even have one assistant coach - let alone a few. Pretty sure Brett Cook is the solo coach - have any other info???

Hey dudes, have heard that former souths half Joe Williams is considering lining up for Mounties this year.
Captain Mulga might be able to confirm???

Cabra4eva

Juniors
Hey dudes, have heard that former souths half Joe Williams is considering lining up for Mounties this year.
Captain Mulga might be able to confirm???
What about points how would they fit him in...why Mounties...they seem to have signed a few more big names then last year ...although were quite at the Nines and didnt recognise any of last years squad...any idea how they will go?

eelaholic

First Grade
A mate of mine reckons he thought he saw Joe Williams playing for Sydney Bulls in the trial against Wests last weekend

I thought he had taken up boxing anyway!

ok, I have done some digging with this and spoke to a mate of mine who is into the boxing scene.
Seems Joe Williams is keen to offset some of his boxing program with league and through his trainer Johnny Lewis connection with Steve Gosn he will play at Mounties.

Cabra4eva

Juniors
ok, I have done some digging with this and spoke to a mate of mine who is into the boxing scene.
Seems Joe Williams is keen to offset some of his boxing program with league and through his trainer Johnny Lewis connection with Steve Gosn he will play at Mounties.

Terry we have our 20 point players and can fit them in but we also have heaps of juniors still cant see them fitting him in...would be good for the comp though...still rekon the comp would be better if it was like the old days of metro

Captain Mulga

Juniors
Mounties and Wests drew 22 all in their trail match today at Henson Park.

Mounties got off to a flying start and had all the ball crossing the line three times only to be held up by some great Wests defence.

Wests eventually cracked and Mounties led 6-0.

Wests then scored a couple of smart tries with former Mounties players Justin Coveney and Charlie Herekotukutuku heavily involved.

Mounties then scored again before Wests got one back.

Mounties eventually locked it up with some brutal defence and smart plays around the ruck before time ran out.

The game was a bit scrappy in patches and both teams looked well drilled in defence and attack.

Roland

Juniors
Last week Southern Districts beat Forbes 56-18. Best for the Rebels were Bronx Goodwin and Jarrod Anderson.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Cabramatta Two Blues Defeated NSW Cup Team Shellharbour Dragons 24 - 6.. At Ron Costello Oval..Will post more Info on The Game in the post section of..CABRA UPDATES 2009 ...

Last edited:
Go the two blues, the dragons were no match and New Era Stadium will be a graveyard for visiting teams this year.

Good to see all of our juniors coming of age.

My mate played for Campelltown and said they were just coasting, he also stuck around and watched Mounties and Wests and said that Mounties looked stronger than last year.

But hey it is only a trial.
Cant wait to the local derby, when and where is that?
Cabra do you know?

thorson1987

Coach
Go the two blues, the dragons were no match and New Era Stadium will be a graveyard for visiting teams this year.

My mate played for Campelltown and said they were just coasting, he also stuck around and watched Mounties and Wests and said that Mounties looked stronger than last year.

Cabra do you know?

Who is your your mate in Campbelltown.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors

Cabra do you know?
:sarcasm:Yeah Terry is'nt at the usual venues.. i think mounties play cabra at mounties oval first.. &..the second Time they meet will be at new era Stadium.. any team can win on the Day.. 2 close to call ..whose the better Team. But the Team i Fear this year is The Wentworthville Magpies.. they looked sharp at the nines & To Beat Last years Champions by 40 pts..is sending out a warning Sign or a Take Notice Statement !!:shock:

Last edited:

Bullsfan

Juniors
:sarcasm:Yeah Terry is'nt at the usual venues.. i think mounties play cabra at mounties oval first.. &..the second Time they meet will be at new era Stadium.. any team can win on the Day.. 2 close to call ..whose the better Team. But the Team i Fear this year is The Wentworthville Magpies.. they looked sharp at the nines & To Beat Last years Champions by 40 pts..is sending out a warning Sign or a Take Notice Statement !!:shock:
Think your all off the mark Bulls are the stand out this year big pack and plenty of experience the way I see it Cabbra will choke like always have spent big bucks on a nevilles....Wenty yeah but we will see in round 1 that again they are pretenders....Mounties got nothin....Windsor likewise.....campbelltown couldnt even beat a mounties a grade team that from memory could even make the semis ...so the way I see it its another grandfinal win the the bulls

Hey dudes, heard a whisper last night that Mounties were in high level talks with the AFL looking to become part of the western sydney franchise.

Anyone know any more about that...Captain Mulga maybe???

Latest posts