What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

Cabramatta Website
MORE SIGNINGS ANNOUNCED

Cabramatta have retained the services of up and coming superstars Francis Vaiotu, Louis Vaiotu and Josh McIllvenney, together with stalwart Keith Heckenberg for
MORE SIGNINGS ANNOUNCED

Cabramatta have retained the services of up and coming superstars Francis Vaiotu, Louis Vaiotu and Josh McIllvenney, together with stalwart Keith Heckenberg for the 2010 season. The Club also welcomes back local Junior Don Thompson who has played with the Newtown Jets and Chester Hill for the past two seasons, together with his brother Jason Thompson. More big name signings are expected in the next fortnight.the 2010 season. The Club also welcomes back local Junior Don Thompson who has played with the Newtown Jets and Chester Hill for the past two seasons, together with his brother Jason Thompson. More big name signings are expected in the next fortnight.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
[-(Well i'd Like to Say we [Cabra] were Bound for Glory..for 2010. Only if we could keep the Same Squad who almost pulled it off This Season..but Least to say we have Lost almost Half our Squad already before the year is Over. But be Interesting to see what the 'Entrance' has to Offer & now There is no more Chester hill & Southern districts.. it would be Great for a Big Leagues Club like 'GUILFORD' to Fill that Void..but I Think WENTWORTHVILLE dESERVES THE " Favorites Tag" TO TAKE OUT THE 2010 bundy cup cOMP.

The Wrong Eye

Juniors
Flapper you certainly can state your opinion I am stating mine.
It is hard enough competing with the leagues club back sides then have your front office in dissarray.Look at there web site not manty positions field for the club roles.

Lads, I keep hearing that Mounties are going to shift their focus next season from rugby league to AFL and link up with the western sydney franchise.
Anyone heard anything about this or know anything?
It would be a big blow to league to lose a club like that.

Roland

Juniors
8 teams have confirmed for 2010 - Wenty, Cabra, Bulls, Mounties, Windsor, The Entrance, Brothers and Campbelltown.

Chester Hill are still looking for sponsors and UTS Tigers are likely to come in and play at Leichhardt as feeder to Balmain Ryde Eastwood.

footy watch

Juniors
yes roland, you are spot on. the league is trying to get chester hill over the line and they have mentioned that there was a new team entering aswel.my mail says that is right but also the league has said the comp can grow to 12 teams by jan. very exciting!!!

Flapper

First Grade
Flapper you certainly can state your opinion I am stating mine.
It is hard enough competing with the leagues club back sides then have your front office in dissarray.Look at there web site not manty positions field for the club roles.

I'm well aware of what's going on within the club, doesn't mean my blind optimism is going to be dented though. Just playing in the comp makes me happy for the team.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Cheers BTTF..Whoever is Running The ..'PR'.. overthere must be on a Year Long ..' Vacation In the Bahamas' ..or Somethin like that !! i get my Sources from a couple of players & i heard there are some New Faces but my Sources don't know their names as yet..but any New Info..i'll post them up..

Cheers BTTF..Whoever is Running The ..'PR'.. overthere must be on a Year Long ..' Vacation In the Bahamas' ..or Somethin like that !! i get my Sources from a couple of players & i heard there are some New Faces but my Sources don't know their names as yet..but any New Info..i'll post them up..

Thanks champ, you always good for info on cabra, pity the people promoting the club and footy arent, they don't seem to give 2 hoots about anything.