What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bundy Cup 2010

Stagger eel

Staff member
yep, unless you have a contact within the organisation it's always difficult to get any sort of information out of any club at this time of the year..

Captain Mulga

Juniors
The Mounties Squad for season 2010 is as follows:

Drew Dalton
Adham El-Zbaidieh
Anthony Farah
Channarath LY
Damien Mostyn
Shannon Chapman
Tim McDonald
Chris Faaee
Mark Fakahua
Si'ikaeha Teaupa
Jai Gard
Wade Taylor
Jamie Szczerbanik
Jamie Burns
Eddie Sua
Chester Paselio
Pat Galea
Anthony Dalton
Demitrius Ainuu
Abraham Pritchard

Coach Steve Ghosn

Last edited:

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Hello Captain,
What has happened to that centre, Dargan or Dugan, is he still with mounties. Looks like a strong squad.
BTTF you normally come up with some good mail regarding Mounties and Cabra, you must have something for us from them. Especially cabra, not much news on any signings for them

BTTF you normally come up with some good mail regarding Mounties and Cabra, you must have something for us from them. Especially cabra, not much news on any signings for them

I have heard a little rumour that they have signed former bankstown city player Peewee Moke, unconfirmed at this stage. Their website hasn't mentioned it yet. I do know that mounties have split their control of fottball the following way. U6s - 17s under mounties jrlfc and C, A grade under the bundy cup admin. Interesting move, possibly setting up structures for when young players come into Bundy, easier for the whole process. With the state of A-Grade in Parramatta, C-Grade will be valuable for young back up players when injury strikes or players unavailable. Cabra has plucked a few players from their C-grade in the past couple of seasons who have gone to be good Jim Beam - Bundy Cup players eg Cruise Iosefa ,Josh McIllvenney and Daniel Cray. I know wenty have in the past given C-graders, U19s, a run in the past.

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
First Training & Official 'Cabra' Squad Training Run.. Starts on ..Tues 12th '10.. So i will post up Who Turned up & any new faces on Tuesday night !!.. [as the cabra website has Nothing !!]..

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll try and do the same with the wenty squad, i do actually have one infront of me I just need to be given the all clear to post it.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
I'm the Same as STAG..Basically the Same Squad as Last year..[without the Trotter brothers, Sika TeuAPU, & rOSS bROWN]..other than that Small, Heckenburgh, Vaiotu Brothers, Rimmer & Dallalana..&..so..although Just Josh & Louis are the only returning backs..who Turned up to Training 2day ..[ alot of Agraders & cGRADERS Trialing out]...1 new face from Southern Rebels..[ Last years Fullback].. who goes by the name of SHARLIN..[ Maybe Sharkie Gorilla might fill me in on the surname].

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm the Same as STAG..Basically the Same Squad as Last year..[without the Trotter brothers, Sika TeuAPU, & rOSS bROWN]..other than that Small, Heckenburgh, Vaiotu Brothers, Rimmer & Dallalana..&..so..although Just Josh & Louis are the only returning backs..who Turned up to Training 2day ..[ alot of Agraders & cGRADERS Trialing out]...1 new face from Southern Rebels..[ Last years Fullback].. who goes by the name of SHARLIN..[ Maybe Sharkie Gorilla might fill me in on the surname].

wasn't Sam Aiaga and Inoke Amone with you guys last year??...they're both at Wenty this year or atleast training with them.

footy watch

Juniors
the guy from southern dist training now with cabra would be sharlon taki.. funny enough he has done a few sessions with the bulls also..sam aiga has signed with wenty but inoke amone is or was just a wasted talent.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Yeah Cheers Footywatcha & Stag..yeah forgot about Sammy.. Was talking to a couple of Players & They reckon the Coaching Staff won't Finalise a Squad till after the The Annual 9's Tournament .. I Think its Great we've got some Great Sources & Bundy Fans here Dishing out some great Info 'Like Captain Mulga for mounties , Stagger for Wentys, & Roland seems post up some great Info regarding the Bulls Camp..&..Back to the Future Regarding Cabra..so keep it up Folks.. not to sure who Footy Watch Backs this Season but cheers for the Handy Info Dude..as we can't Rely on the NSWRL Website. But u gotta be a Brave man to predict the Top 4 This Season as this years "Bundy red cup 2010" is definately going to be a Bell Ringer !!

yappy

Bench
Yeah, always enjoy that, just don't enjoy the 40 degree heat. Cold schooners next door helps with that though.

tezzah

Juniors
Perth Reds Bundy cup full back/centre has signed to the Alex Moore coached Entrance Tigers. Will speak to him tonight to see how training/numbers are looking after the team resumed training last night.

Read somewhere (maybe Daily Advertiser) that Grant Wooden was signed there also.

franklin2323

Immortal
well it's basically the same squad, check out the NSW Cup thread for the gains..

Ok. so you guys do the same as Windsor They are in the process finalising a 40 man squad it will be a joint NSW/JB Cup team.

From what I have heard so far we have:

D.King
D.Chiha
J.Rolfe
S.Meredith
C.Barlow
F.Pitone
A.Hazelton
A.Schubert
T.Bolt
D.Dickinson
B.Stewart