What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burt or Hayne

parra pete

Referee
Most halfbacks are liabilities in defense, including the golden child Brett Finch, seen him miss plenty of one on one'.....

And Pete to suggest a player was hiding on the field is ludicrous, players get over hiding on the field when they turn 15, you don't make it to FG in the NRL by hiding!

Brett Finch is not the Golden Child..maybe he is a Golden Child but he is not THE Golden Child..

Watch him GC1 in action next time he is on FoxSports..although from reports coming out of Wigan on the BBC Website..he may not be in first grade for much longer...so don't leave it too late...

See POST 183 for source...whew, saved meself another ten points.....

Last edited:

Angry_eel

First Grade
In my view Hayne should be on the wing. He played his best football there. He's not even half as good at fullback. If he wants to be the golden child and not play on the wing then well he should play out his contract and leave.

parra pete

Referee
In my view Hayne should be on the wing. He played his best football there. He's not even half as good at fullback. If he wants to be the golden child and not play on the wing then well he should play out his contract and leave.

Not the - A

Ron Jeremy

Coach

His best form has been at Full back, his best ever game in first grade he was given i'm sure a 10/10 from RLW AT FULLBACK

This was the game

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=alsz879O-6k

He's our best back, play to his strengths, not burts strengths ffs.

strider

Post Whore
f**k me - i'll swear i can see tim smith running in those videos - i've been led to believe he had no legs and couldn't run or something .... i've also been misled into thinking that youtube only contains songs that can be poorly used for humour

Suitman

Post Whore
f**k me - i'll swear i can see tim smith running in those videos - i've been led to believe he had no legs and couldn't run or something .... i've also been misled into thinking that youtube only contains songs that can be poorly used for humour

Nice. Very nice.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Notice the scoreline too. When the other team is copping a belting, everyone wants to get involved..and vice versa...And unfortunately with GC1 it was the latter...
Keep that video in your favourites. It is a rare piece of footage. Rare.....

strider

Post Whore
I don't understand why you keep talking about the Gold Coast being #1 pete .... i mean its a good palce for a holiday but the relevance ????

parra pete

Referee
Not only is the Gold Coast a good palce for a holiday..It's also a great holiday destination and it is where Timmmmmmmmy hails from...
Do you get the relevance now??

strider

Post Whore
Not only is the Gold Coast a good palce for a holiday..It's also a great holiday destination and it is where Timmmmmmmmy hails from...
Do you get the relevance now??
riiiiiight - so u think the gold coast is #1 cos its where timmy comes from .... thats nice

lingard

Coach

Couldn`t agree more - but geez, I hope we`re wrong and he produces fantastic form if he is put at fullback by D.A.

Latest posts