What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Fui.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Freak2 said:
If Fui Fui played for Manly and he did that to Cayless or Hindmarsh I would be calling for his head! Definently a send off and he will get a minimum of 6 weeks.

In his favour will be Kite getting tackled by Deano and falling. Initial contact was shoulder - without a doubt, and Adrian Morley getting a lighter sentence than deserved.

Was deffinently a send off offence. No question

However idiots that want to bag Fui Fui for the way he plays his game, remarks of lack of witts and even a dumb RACIST remark is poor form!!

Here is a young man that has come from nowhere to be one of the most determined hard running forwards in our game. He plays above his weight every week and wouldn't know how to spell the word MALICE!!

He has come from being a Reserve grader at South Sydney to be short listed to play for his country! His first game for Parramatta I saw him go for the water bottle before making a tackle or a hit up. Now he makes 100+ metres on average a week and plays close to 40 minutes.

No wonder he got cheered off the field. It wasn't because he made a bad tackle that injured a Manly player. It was for his continued effort in the Blue & Gold!!

It is poor form and it reflects badly on those who write it.

Cletus

First Grade
CliffyIsGod said:
The fact the Kite was "falling" should not bare anything in the matter. You can't tackle that high thinking you will get them if they are standing dead-set upright.

After seeing it again, it looks like Moi Moi jumped up into the tackle. Looks very deliberate.

I don't know why people are saying "if Kite didn't get knocked out" Moi Moi would be ok. They have high tackle charges so players don't get belted in the head and knocked out. He knocked Kite out cold so he's going to get hammered for it.

Cletus

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Never any malice in that... From what i saw didnt deserve to be marched, but does deserve a 6-8 week suspension.
I thought Wiki's was marginally better.

I can think of plenty worse tacklers going around, and plenty worse high shots.

So if Wiki had knocked the guy out for a few minutes, do you think he would have stayed on the field?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Hindyscrack said:
Actually Cliffy it should, if you have every played footy you will know how quickly things happen on the field and how this can have an effect on your timing.

That being said the shot was high and Fui was sent off, he will also cop a suspension. Moi Moi is not a grub, he plays a hard game and and has screwed up in his timing.

A grub is someone like Dunley who in consecutive games at Parra Stadium has spat and used knees.

How come it's only a select group of players that always do it? Moi Moi, Morley, Wiki etc... It's their technique. Players like Hindmarsh, Menzies etc can put people flat on their back without needed a 'stiff-arm' to make the tackle.

Exacty, things happen quickly on the footy field, so why take a risk of aiming that high on the body?

Don't bring Dunley into this, the thread is about Moi Moi.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Onan the barbarian said:
After seeing it again, it looks like Moi Moi jumped up into the tackle. Looks very deliberate.

lmao

jumped up to a falling player that was lower than him?

lay off the crack

Cletus

First Grade
El Diablo said:
lmao

jumped up to a falling player that was lower than him?

lay off the crack

Yeah, the games on again at 1.30. Have a look. Moi Moi leaves the ground to get him.

QldEagle01

Juniors
Man all you Parra Fans (so called) are grubbs. I Saw one tough guy giving Orford the finger when his back was turned just because he missed a goal from the sideline. You only come out of the woodwork when you have a few wins....Fairweather supporters in the extreme.

Moimoi is a thug, lites on no ones home, piss him off just like Morely. its a wonder he didnt Bite Kite when he was down.............

Dick Head Parra Slime

V1er

Juniors
QldEagle01 said:
Moimoi is a thug, lites on no ones home, piss him off just like Morely. its a wonder he didnt Bite Kite when he was down.............

Maybe we should piss off Shayne Dunley too. He spat at PJ last year, he dropped his knees into hayne this year, whats he going to do next year for an encore?

QldEagle01

Juniors
My Grand mother could do more damage than Dunley did. It is obvious to any one other than with slime eyes that he was trying to force him into touch you lout...............

Dunleys gets up your nose hey.. go Shayne. Hes worth double what he gets just cause he pisses you lot of slime balls off.

V1er

Juniors
so he tried putting hayne into touch with his knees? :lol: , me thinks he needs to learn how to tackle if thats the case.

Phillips

Referee
QldEagle01 said:
Man all you Parra Fans (so called) are grubbs. I Saw one tough guy giving Orford the finger when his back was turned just because he missed a goal from the sideline

OMG, thats terrible somebody call the police, so they can catch this 'grubb' and put him behind bars

:sarcasm:

QldEagle01

Juniors
The Grubb im refering to in the crowd looked like his eyes were spinning he was out of control in front of all his dumb ass mates. He thought he was pretty tough, when no one could see him. Typical Slime supporter.:D

QldEagle01

Juniors
How else do u suggest u push someone into touch when you are coming accross to defend a winger. You try and get low and put as much weight behind it as possible. You basically admit youve never played the game so how can you comment. I played for 20 years i know what im saying dickhead.