What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2008 JBC

Ram Man

Juniors
:lol:eek:nly so True shanon..mate..i take pot shots at myself Too!!..coz if a person can't have a Good laugh at Themselves..they must have some serious issues.. hey i remember u.. was that u that Copped 10mins..in the Bin..:lol:in our last encounter..at cabra sg !!.. mate i live in liverpool.. a fair bit of trekking to your lush & lavish..Belrose sub... mate if u see a kiwi bloke that has a pot belly as Big as a ..beer keg & walks like hes just drank a beer keg.. with a cabra jacket & beannie.. holla out ..henry.. mate i'll hobble down & give ya.. a.. yobbo.. hearty handshake.. win or lose !!..

Yeah that was me being sent to the bin mate....rubbish decision...but I copped it sweet! :lol: Ill be around on Sunday...Ill still have the space boot on my ankle!
You may get a pleasent surprise with the lush and lavish Belrose. I dont know how wall to wall sand is lush and lavish...

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Yeah that was me being sent to the bin mate....rubbish decision...but I copped it sweet! :lol: Ill be around on Sunday...Ill still have the space boot on my ankle!
You may get a pleasent surprise with the lush and lavish Belrose. I dont know how wall to wall sand is lush and lavish...
..:lol:ha ha..lol..mate u are a crack up..hey shanon..i got muscular dystraphy..fascioskeputular..don't know too much about it..let alone spelling the Termonology is a darn challenge..u might be able to help me out here..is thea a flat horizontal part of the Grounds..i.e..like no steps or hills to get to the grounds..cause i got jelly legs & knees..so i pretty much know how u feel with crutches or somethin round ya foot.!! not worried about coming Down.. i'll just simply roll on me pot Belly...

Ram Man

Juniors
..:lol:ha ha..lol..mate u are a crack up..hey shanon..i got muscular dystraphy..fascioskeputular..don't know too much about it..let alone spelling the Termonology is a darn challenge..u might be able to help me out here..is thea a flat horizontal part of the Grounds..i.e..like no steps or hills to get to the grounds..cause i got jelly legs & knees..so i pretty much know how u feel with crutches or somethin round ya foot.!! not worried about coming Down.. i'll just simply roll on me pot Belly...

The Car park is on a slight slant but the only steps you will come across are those getting up to the club house. There is a concreted section just under the club house near the canteen that is pretty flat. Other than that I really havent taken much notice to be honest mate...Hope that helps you. :)

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
The Car park is on a slight slant but the only steps you will come across are those getting up to the club house. There is a concreted section just under the club house near the canteen that is pretty flat. Other than that I really havent taken much notice to be honest mate...Hope that helps you. :)
cheers shanon.. canteen is where i will park.. handy distance 2da meat pies.. thanx mate.. catch u there at the game!!.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
You wont have any trouble getting to the sideline at Belrose Cabra.
If your lucky you can get in the grandstand and they will feed you beer all day.
..hey parra God..good 2have back on board..been to any games lately, what u think of the Games lately... alot of upsets on the cards.. marlins lose three in row only to belt windsor.. mounties loss two in row..

Seems to be a cycle this year.
It wouldn't surprise me if teams like Mounties and Belrose who have been losing lately bounce back and teams like Shellharbour and dare I say it Cabra have a slump.
It is just the way it seems to be going but in saying that, the top five looks to be sorted and there will need to be some major shifts in results to change it.
Erina could still be a danger to Cabra for the fifth spot so the boys need to be on their game this week.
I havent seen many games lately due to other committement but caught the Cheso / Campbelltown game on Sat which I thought Campbelltown could have won.
I also saw the second half of the Mounties / Bulls game on Sunday and thought Mounties were overall the better team even though they lost.
The Bulls dont seem as committed as they were in earlier games and standing around their shed after the game waiting for the rain to ease overheard a few things which make me think there is a big problem at that club that is about to rise to the surface.

Ram Man

Juniors
Seems to be a cycle this year.
It wouldn't surprise me if teams like Mounties and Belrose who have been losing lately bounce back and teams like Shellharbour and dare I say it Cabra have a slump.
It is just the way it seems to be going but in saying that, the top five looks to be sorted and there will need to be some major shifts in results to change it.
Erina could still be a danger to Cabra for the fifth spot so the boys need to be on their game this week.
I havent seen many games lately due to other committement but caught the Cheso / Campbelltown game on Sat which I thought Campbelltown could have won.
I also saw the second half of the Mounties / Bulls game on Sunday and thought Mounties were overall the better team even though they lost.
The Bulls dont seem as committed as they were in earlier games and standing around their shed after the game waiting for the rain to ease overheard a few things which make me think there is a big problem at that club that is about to rise to the surface.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the problems or what was said? :)

I dont think the playing unit is totally committed to each other and some of the comments I heard from players who didnt play about players who did were very derogatory and not what I would expect from a team that is top of the table.
I also heard players bagging the management and visa versa which was a total shock as some of those comments where very hard hitting and I am sure if overheard by each other there would be a big problem.
My observation from that is there is something festering under the surface and if I was able to hear these comments in the brief time I stood nearby, the players / management must have heard them or will soon.

Ram Man

Juniors
I dont think the playing unit is totally committed to each other and some of the comments I heard from players who didnt play about players who did were very derogatory and not what I would expect from a team that is top of the table.
I also heard players bagging the management and visa versa which was a total shock as some of those comments where very hard hitting and I am sure if overheard by each other there would be a big problem.
My observation from that is there is something festering under the surface and if I was able to hear these comments in the brief time I stood nearby, the players / management must have heard them or will soon.

I gotta tell you its nothing unusual for that particular club to have those things floating around. They are a pretty cut-throat club to be honest, so you can make what you will of that. :)

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
scoreline result at lionel watts reserve belrose.... Cabra 46 - Belrose 4... sorry Ram man.. could'nt make the Game.. struck down by a virus:x ...:sarcasm: hey lime time were u at the Game?...

Ram Man

Juniors
scoreline result at lionel watts reserve belrose.... Cabra 46 - Belrose 4... sorry Ram man.. could'nt make the Game.. struck down by a virus:x ...:sarcasm: hey lime time were u at the Game?...

I didnt want to be there at full time mate...your boys deserved the win, completely outclassed us in every catergory. We did it tough with having lost 3 front rowers (Including myself) in the last week and also didnt have James Mortimer in the side so it was a tough day at the office! :(

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
I didnt want to be there at full time mate...your boys deserved the win, completely outclassed us in every catergory. We did it tough with having lost 3 front rowers (Including myself) in the last week and also didnt have James Mortimer in the side so it was a tough day at the office! :(
mate your not wrong there shannon.. only wish i was there, Dam Flu !!.. u guys just happen to play us at a Time where we are in Top Form..&.. u guys are Riddled with injuries.. i think we [cabra] would have Beaten any Team on that Particular Day...

Roland

Juniors
hey Ram Man, what is the story with Trent Touma. He hardly got a game in the first grade at Belrose this year but according to the magazine he went to Auckland with the Newtown State Cup side on the weekend.

Ram Man

Juniors
hey Ram Man, what is the story with Trent Touma. He hardly got a game in the first grade at Belrose this year but according to the magazine he went to Auckland with the Newtown State Cup side on the weekend.

He came to us in the pre-season mate, I think he played rep touch or something like that, he did impress early on but then he was put under some pressure in defense and seemed to struggle a bit.
Not a bad attacking player but.

Add that to the fact that we picked up Jai Ayoub from Newtown who is a great player for us. He has a great kicking game, is solid in defense and is a great organiser and has fit in extremely well with the boys.

If I was a NSW Cup side, I would send some traffic at him! :)

Last edited:

Ram Man

Juniors
mate your not wrong there shannon.. only wish i was there, Dam Flu !!.. u guys just happen to play us at a Time where we are in Top Form..&.. u guys are Riddled with injuries.. i think we [cabra] would have Beaten any Team on that Particular Day...

Very true mate...its tough sitting on the sidelines when the boys are getting touched up! I though your number 17 was pretty solid, pulled off some bell ringing hits, he plays the game hard. And Casey Ellis was outstanding mate. For a big man he does a lot of work and everything he does is quality. The good thing about playing Cabra is that they play good solid footy and dont put any dirty $hit in but you know you are in for a sore body the next day! I hope the boys do well in the finals. :)

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Very true mate...its tough sitting on the sidelines when the boys are getting touched up! I though your number 17 was pretty solid, pulled off some bell ringing hits, he plays the game hard. And Casey Ellis was outstanding mate. For a big man he does a lot of work and everything he does is quality. The good thing about playing Cabra is that they play good solid footy and dont put any dirty $hit in but you know you are in for a sore body the next day! I hope the boys do well in the finals. :)
..yeah #17..would have 2be either siiape or albert, Good Impact players to come of the Bench..&.. when u play cabra u know u are in for one hell of a "Physical Game "..Great the boys strung up a win for coach Len Stacker who has just comeback from open heart surgery..&.. many Thanks Ram Man for the Good wishes.. You have True Good Sportmanship & your a Real Champion..

Last edited:

Ram Man

Juniors
..yeah #17..would have 2be either siiape or albert, Good Impact players to come of the Bench..&.. when u play cabra u know u are in for one hell of a "Physical Game "..Great the boys strung up a win for coach Len Stacker who has just comeback from open heart surgery..&.. many Thanks Ram Man for the Good wishes.. You have True Good Sportmanship & your a Real Champion..

Thanks mate. :)

Yeah I think it was Siiape...bloke with the head gear...great impact off the bench. They have a good balance in the side. Have you heard if the Ross Brown injury is bad at all...he was strechered off with an ankle injury?? :?

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Thanks mate. :)

Yeah I think it was Siiape...bloke with the head gear...great impact off the bench. They have a good balance in the side. Have you heard if the Ross Brown injury is bad at all...he was strechered off with an ankle injury?? :?
ah..headgear..nah it's albert tuara, si'i dose'nt wear headgear.. umm about ross brown i'll do some ringing around..but i'll keep u posted on that one.. strange theres nothing on the cabra website about yesterdays game.. nor was there anything posted about the belrose game lineup..

LimeTime

Juniors
ah..headgear..nah it's albert tuara, si'i dose'nt wear headgear.. umm about ross brown i'll do some ringing around..but i'll keep u posted on that one.. strange theres nothing on the cabra website about yesterdays game.. nor was there anything posted about the belrose game lineup..
Hmmm the publicity officer ,getting a bit slack huh ?, no mate I couldn't make it out to the game unfortunately I had to work sounds like I missed a barnstorming win

Latest posts