What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam Smith

camsmith

Juniors
So Cam Smith is quiet.. big deal. Still a great bloke.

Just because he likes to keep to himself doesnt mean he doesn't have a personality. How many of you have met him?

CharlieF

Juniors
camsmith said:
So Cam Smith is quiet.. big deal. Still a great bloke.

Just because he likes to keep to himself doesnt mean he doesn't have a personality. How many of you have met him?

Who better than you to attest to that.

Manly fLIP

Juniors
Can't remember which game but one of the State of Origins this year Cam Smith went the squirrel grip on Jamie Lyon in full view of the Channel 9 cameras.

Great player but he's as big a grub as the rest of his team.

Charlie124

First Grade
Manly fLIP said:
Can't remember which game but one of the State of Origins this year Cam Smith went the squirrel grip on Jamie Lyon in full view of the Channel 9 cameras.

Great player but he's as big a grub as the rest of his team.

bullsh*t, nobody has ever willfully touched Jamie Lyons junk.

Dutchy

Immortal
I touched his junk tbh..he had all his old Parra jerseys on the footpath..sold em on E-bay for 20 bucks each...

Port Rabbit

Juniors
mave said:
So Cam Smith thinks that the new Aust fullback and new teammate getting knocked out and having spasms is funny hey. Regardless of whether Crockers hit on B Stewart was legal or not having a laugh at stewarts expense two days later is very inappropriate.

Guess what Smith, you may be the best no.9. in the game at the moment but geez you lack in class!

Stewart's hit was perfectly legal. I think Crocker is a thug but he didn't do anything wrong with that one. It's not he's fault Stewart is a woose. How he got selected ahead of Bowen is absolute joke.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Port Rabbit said:
Stewart's hit was perfectly legal. I think Crocker is a thug but he didn't do anything wrong with that one. It's not he's fault Stewart is a woose. How he got selected ahead of Bowen is absolute joke.

So Stewart's a wuss cause he got knocked out, huh?

I also suppose you missed the Manly/Cowboys semi where Stewart schooled Bowen? Maybe that's a reason why he got picked ahead of him?

effnic

Bench
Port is just still angry about the double Stewart scored against his gay side in the finals.