What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam Smith

mave

Coach
So Cam Smith thinks that the new Aust fullback and new teammate getting knocked out and having spasms is funny hey. Regardless of whether Crockers hit on B Stewart was legal or not having a laugh at stewarts expense two days later is very inappropriate.

Guess what Smith, you may be the best no.9. in the game at the moment but geez you lack in class!

philstorm

Juniors
mave said:
So Cam Smith thinks that the new Aust fullback and new teammate getting knocked out and having spasms is funny hey. Regardless of whether Crockers hit on B Stewart was legal or not having a laugh at stewarts expense two days later is very inappropriate.

Guess what Smith, you may be the best no.9. in the game at the moment but geez you lack in class!

Where did he laugh? :roll:

The only time he laughed to the media in regards to a matter relating to Stewart was when he was asked what he'd think when Crocker meets Stewart in the Australia camp on Thursday.

innsaneink

Referee
mave said:

You might like to provide a link, for those ofusnot up to speed with what you are

Pumba

First Grade
mave said:

I know what mave is getting at, He didn't laugh but rather said "Brett Stewart nah I think he is still knocked out mate" or something along those lines.

Bad Taste.

Dani

Immortal
Was very bad taste, still chuckled a bit though.

Cam never, ever makes jokes. Bit of a shock.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
mave said:

And you sound like a painfully sore loser. It's been 3 days now champ ;-)

cronker

Juniors
Perhaps in slightly poor taste, agreed.

Not sure that television highlighting the antics of a bunch of pissed up premiership players is in good taste either.

Hari Kari

Juniors
The bit in the story I didn't like was where they had blokes like Tallis come in and mention how Smith will make a fine replacement as captain when Lockyer retires from rep footy.

Didn't Buderus mention that he hopes to make his final tests the World Cup?

Isn't there a fella called Farah who many believe should already be in Smiths position as it is?

Yet they have all these old timers come out and try to insinuate that we should get back to the old incumbent BS and getting picked one year is good enough to keep you for six.

Shut your traps for once old timers and let form decide who is picked next year.

Stormboyz

Juniors
I've said plenty of things in poor taste when I've been pissed, but have never had a camera shoved into my face at the time.
Get over it FFS.

Hari Kari said:
Isn't there a fella called Farah who many believe should already be in Smiths position as it is?

A) For starters Farah has said he is Lebanese by being available for the world cup for Lebanon and shouldnt be eligible for tests, origin or city origin.

B) He is strong player in a poor team simple as that, put him in any decent team and you'd barely notice him.

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Baron Vo Mandor said:
A) For starters Farah has said he is Lebanese by being available for the world cup for Lebanon and shouldnt be eligible for tests, origin or city origin.

B) He is strong player in a poor team simple as that, put him in any decent team and you'd barely notice him.
Farah is a future candidate for the most overrated player tag, he could even go close to matching Anasta's golden run. I couldn't care less about him at the start of the year but after hearing him in interviews and stuff I'm not sure if he'll ever be as good as he thinks he already is.

Latest posts