What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron 'but he's a good bloke' Smith

Vic Mackey

Referee
And isn't LU just flooded with threads about how much of a "thug" the guy is.

How he should die, be fatally injured or suspended for 10+ weeks.

The silence is deafening.

LOL take the Tin foil hat off mate

Everyone agrees bird is a massive grub, there was a thread like 2 weeks ago about it.

Whatever keeps your conspiracy theories going though...

Canard

Immortal
LOL take the Tin foil hat off mate

Everyone agrees bird is a massive grub, there was a thread like 2 weeks ago about it.

Whatever keeps your conspiracy theories going though...

If thats the case then I'm sure it wished death and serious injury upon him.

Put lets not call a spade a digging device, LU has anti-sacred cows.

to_ddeath

Coach
Happens often with Gruberon Smith, why would it not be any different this time? He's an australian & origin superstar blah blah...1 of the untouchables.

T.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And any one of you whinging skirt wearing merkins would have him in your team in a heartbeat.

It was a nothing event and Ballin certainly diddnt cry about it.

But the outcry about him being a grub is far from the truth.

Opinion lacks impartiality.

Although you are right, I'd have him in my side. I'd still think he was a filthy cheat though.

betcats

Referee
"You'd have him in your team in a heartbeat" is the worst argument, being a great player and a grub are not mutually exclusive.

I'd have Cam Smith in my team in a heartbeat, i'd then hit him in the face with a baseball bat when he stops being good, in a heartbeat.

Latest posts