What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

pnub

Juniors
They should cite Locky now and ban him from playing in the finals...umm hang on

Well if your against grappling as a whole like i am they should cite him and suspend him like they should everyone that grapples... Otherwise how the hell are they going to remove it from the game? Although i'm not sure would his suspension carry over to the world cup?

I dont necesserily disagree, but would like to watch the tackle before passing my own judgement.

I have stated many times, these tackles have to be eradicated from the game. All players, no matter the club have to be called on them, its the only way it will stop

_Johnsy

Referee
I thought this thread was about the disgracefull tackle of smith's, not about grapples that occured on the weekend. What a surprise the storm fans have hijacked this, tossers.

Evolution

Juniors
I thought this thread was about the disgracefull tackle of smith's, not about grapples that occured on the weekend. What a surprise the storm fans have hijacked this, tossers.

I though it was also about disgusting grapples.

Good to see hardly anyone cares unless it was a storm player doing it.

_Johnsy

Referee
I though it was also about disgusting grapples.

Good to see hardly anyone cares unless it was a storm player doing it.

Read the title, not my issue if most of the sh*t falls at your clubs feet. If your club is good enough to introduce it, cop it without the incessant whingeing.

Well if your against grappling as a whole like i am they should cite him and suspend him like they should everyone that grapples... Otherwise how the hell are they going to remove it from the game? Although i'm not sure would his suspension carry over to the world cup?

Just a point though. Smith hasn't been charged with a grapple has he? I thought it was a contry conduct charge for attacking the head/neck of a player and teh other Smith witha chicken wing.

In my honest opinion what I think is the worst part of Cam smiths actions was taht he made contact, change position of his arm, then proped, his arm move back to the neck and then used his weight to force Thaiday back wards which was assisted by the chicken wing tackle.

It was fair dinkum ugly and I think whats going to get him is the second effort

Evolution

Juniors
Read the title, not my issue if most of the sh*t falls at your clubs feet. If your club is good enough to introduce it, cop it without the incessant whingeing.

So we should sit there and stoically take it becuase people believe they invented a new tackle that no one else has done in the past?

Butters

Bench
He's got 2 weeks suspension.

Eat sh!t Cameron Smith.

What a turd.

Don't you worry i seem to recall Thurston dropping Wairangi Koopu on his head in last years finals and he got off scott free because there was no possible way he could perform such a tackle :lol:

The judiciary have shown they are weak as piss when it comes to big name players.

_Johnsy

Referee
So we should sit there and stoically take it becuase people believe they invented a new tackle that no one else has done in the past?

sit there and stoically take it ? Your choice, I cant tell you if it should be done it a stoic fashion or not. Just take it and move on you bloody whingers.

They invented a new tackle ? Yes, and you know it.

Noone else did it in the past ? As part of their game plan/style of play/tactics, No

Still reckon he should have got more than 2 weeks.

He's a dog like the rest of the Melbourne Grapplers.

I thought it was staggering how he was pleading his innocence throughout the week, and then to see that on Thaiday.

Sucked in Smith, justice.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Do you need glasses?

No but you need to take the Storm glasses off. People are asking the question of Smith: why did he attack the head and neck of Thaiday when the torso was there for the taking?

Because he is coached to. This is Storm 101 and you know it.

surprised that he got cited for 2 games? not at all...tackle was pretty bad.

About as bad as the sh!t he was spouting after losing to Warriors.

Nah, Storm don't grapple, chicken wing or any other ar$ehole move they invented.

Not all.

Everyone is imagining it.

It's a media beat-up to put them off their game around Finals time.

And then to top it all off, that goose Waldron talking about credibilty!

Give me a rest...

Mark Rudd

Juniors
So, Sans. If Storm DO do it, why is this the first major suspension of a player ALL YEAR 'doing it' even though he didn't actually 'grapple' as per an actual grapple?

What next, a Storm player getting suspended for tackling around the legs?

Give me a rest....

So, Sans. If Storm DO do it, why is this the first major suspension of a player ALL YEAR 'doing it' even though he didn't actually 'grapple' as per an actual grapple?

What next, a Storm player getting suspended for tackling around the legs?

Give me a rest....

Have you watched it, dick hole?

He wouldn't know how to go for the legs anyway, so I'll worry about that when I see it.

What was C.Smith's carry over points for anyway?

And they should get done for it more often, but they are News Ltd's little bitches.

If you want a rest, change hands, you flog bag.