What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Cletus

First Grade
MELBOURNE Storm captain Cameron Smith has miraculously escaped suspension at an NRL judiciary hearing tonight.
The decision has given Melbourne a massive boost in the club's bid for successive premierships.
Smith fronted the judiciary charged with a grapple tackle on Brisbane forward Sam Thaiday last weekend.
The Storm skipper pleaded not guilty.

Smith will now play in Friday night's grand final qualifier against Cronulla at the SFS.

He would also be available for the grand final, should Melbourne progress by beating the Sharks.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24396679-5016549,00.html

Smith cleared:lol:!!!!

I though we all hated all grapples. So each one should be named, shamed and penalized.

Or do we pick and choose depending on who did it?

Agreed.
The only one they acted upon was the one the Brisbane players reacted too. Any smart coach will now tell their players to react to any tackle that resembles a grapple tackle (even if it isn't a grapple tackle)

sting

Bench
I though we all hated all grapples. So each one should be named, shamed and penalized.

Or do we pick and choose depending on who did it?

no we pick and chose depending on how bad the tackle was. i know you storm fans have desperately showed us screen shots of one second of footage that you claim was a brisbane grapple, but it was nothing near what smith did.

why can't you guys just accept the result and say ok lets get on with it. ffs your bad losers against the warriors, you're the most ungracious winners ever against the broncos, now you argue the toss about this... f**k i'll hate to see you guys if you manage a win on friday. come to think of it, i'll hate to see you guys if you lose... either way there's gonna be bad sports and rotten eggs.

Evolution

Juniors
no we pick and chose depending on how bad the tackle was. i know you storm fans have desperately showed us screen shots of one second of footage that you claim was a brisbane grapple, but it was nothing near what smith did.

why can't you guys just accept the result and say ok lets get on with it. ffs your bad losers against the warriors, you're the most ungracious winners ever against the broncos, now you argue the toss about this... f**k i'll hate to see you guys if you manage a win on friday. come to think of it, i'll hate to see you guys if you lose... either way there's gonna be bad sports and rotten eggs.

Hey suspend him I don't care but suspend every one else as well.

Sorry I cant capture video for you but I would say the whole Lockyer tackle lasted about as long as Smiths. Slowmos are great for added dramatics.

I would love nothing more than for the Storm to win this week and next despite all that has gone against them. Oh the joy of all of you having to suck up the fact that they can still win with all those players out.

What would be left to cry about?

Latest posts