What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Justice!!!

However all the tackles highlighted on NRL on Fox should have been charged and suspended too. Although inconsistent, the tackle was bad and he did deserve it.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Hey suspend him I don't care but suspend every one else as well.

Sorry I cant capture video for you but I would say the whole Lockyer tackle lasted about as long as Smiths. Slowmos are great for added dramatics.

I would love nothing more than for the Storm to win this week and next despite all that has gone against them. Oh the joy of all of you having to suck up the fact that they can still win with all those players out.

What would be left to cry about?

Melbourne still has enough stars to win the comp if they play well enough. Smith is a huge blow but Melbourne aren't a one man team. The tackle got what it deserved, even if there were some that didn't.

sass

Juniors
I love it so much that news accidentally printed their back up story.

that is so something I would do.

t1tan

Juniors
Any future dealings with stuart will be frosty,considering stuarts view on the tackle.

El Diablo

Post Whore
0,,6267408,00.jpg

well done Dean :lol:

bboy_insane

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/nrl/story/0,27074,24396679-5016549,00.html
NRL judiciary clears Melbourne Storm's C

ameron Smith to play

By Dean Ritchie | September 24, 2008 12:00am

The Daily Telegraph

MELBOURNE Storm captain Cameron Smith has miraculously escaped suspension at an NRL judiciary hearing tonight. The decision has given Melbourne a massive boost in the club's bid for successive premierships.
Smith fronted the judiciary charged with a grapple tackle on Brisbane forward Sam Thaiday last weekend.
The Storm skipper pleaded not guilty.

Smith will now play in Friday night's grand final qualifier against Cronulla at the SFS.

He would also be available for the grand final, should Melbourne progress by beating the Sharks.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
i am yet to see the grapple performed by a play outside of the melbourne storm camp ...

Guess what? You've just won the most valued 'Mark Rudd Goose of the YEAR' award for the most dumbest post I've ever read. You goose!

:lol:

Try checking the Dragons v Storm game and tell me which team had the most wrestling infringments for the game.

You goose. :lol: