What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
divine justice

hopefully the Storm will now get the message that the grapple is illegal

Guess what? You've just won the most valued 'Mark Rudd Goose of the YEAR' award for the most dumbest post I've ever read. You goose!

:lol:

Try checking the Dragons v Storm game and tell me which team had the most wrestling infringments for the game.

You goose. :lol:

hey hey hey ... you've won the "i'm such a dickhead i can't tell when someone is trying to stir up a melbourne storm supporter over the grapple" award ...

which do you polish your boots with? sh*t or shoe polish? ... they both look the same in your eyes ...

Alehana

Juniors
feel a bit for smith, missing a final, but it had to happen, the nrl has been so inconsistant with grapple tackle this yr, that it heated up especially in the previous week and he was a scape goat i guess, but to be fair, storm control the ruck very well, and some of its legal some of its not, so hopefully they will start to get the message that grapple is not allowed

but i reckon they will invent something else

Mark Rudd

Juniors
hey hey hey ... you've won the "i'm such a dickhead i can't tell when someone is trying to stir up a melbourne storm supporter over the grapple" award ...

which do you polish your boots with? sh*t or shoe polish? ... they both look the same in your eyes ...

What's it like supporting a team that grapples more then Melbourne?

The St George Steel Dragons. A team of grubs.

j0nesy

Bench
Sorry cant agree. For mine the only team that doesnt do it is the Roosters because Freddy refuses to coach it. Probably costs us though.

I will be so glad when wrestling is gone!

:lol: You're kidding aren't you? Ricky Stuart says he refuses to coach it as well, but have a look at Paul Gallen. There are players from every team that do it, whether it is coached or not.

I have little sympathy for both the Smith's and the Melbourne Storm, there is no doubt in my mind that wrestling to slow the play the ball is a major component of their game. Do others do it? Yes, but not to the same extent or affect.

What does annoy me is the inconsistency of the NRL, they have let these types of incidents go for the vast majority of the season and then they decide to crack down on it during the finals. I just hope that they are more consistent in the application of the rules in 09.

What's it like supporting a team that grapples more then Melbourne?

The St George Steel Dragons. A team of grubs.

that's your second failure ... i don't support the dragons ... you see you idiot if i did support the dragons would i have CHOKE OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF THE DRAGONS in my sig? ... you dolt

please give up

Thats 3 gooses for Tonearm Terrorwrist. A veritable gander.

Oh the shame.

aabf18_sarcasm_detector.jpg

^^ invest in one ...

oh btw ... that's three geese ... not three gooses

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Just out of curiosity, Tonearm, what's your view on the Dragons having more incidents looked at for wrestling in their game against the Storm a few weeks or so ago?

A team of grubs? Or you don't care?

Latest posts