What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith

What will happen to Cam Smith?

• Charged - found guilty at judiciary and misses 1 or 2 matches

Votes: 131 61.8%
  • Charged - found guilty but downgraded, misses 0 matches

Votes: 29 13.7%
  • Charged - found innocent

Votes: 23 10.8%
  • Not Charged

Votes: 29 13.7%

• Total voters

sting

Bench
actual question to you guys - if your not victorians how come you go for the storm?

i mean i go for the dragons but don't live in kogarah, but its the team my old man supports and so on.

but seeing as though there's no possible family tradition in supporting the storm or anything like that, what made you pick that team?

I want to see it again, I didn't think it was a grapple, as there was no second movement. Jeremy Smith's tackle on the arm was a concern, although it was no different to the St George blokes chicken wing last week.
How many grapples did the Broncos get away with...

pnub

Juniors
thats the 2nd head job Thaiday has got this week isnt it???
And all his team mates were sure quick to rush in and make sure theydidn't miss out on any of the fun and last but not least it was even on camera so they can relive the momemt time and time again...

StormChaser

First Grade
actual question to you guys - if your not victorians how come you go for the storm?

i mean i go for the dragons but don't live in kogarah, but its the team my old man supports and so on.

but seeing as though there's no possible family tradition in supporting the storm or anything like that, what made you pick that team?

I've always supported the underdog, and when they first started that is exactly what they were. Plus the fact that everyone hates on them, I love sticking it up the haters.

t1tan

Juniors
I want to see it again, I didn't think it was a grapple, as there was no second movement. Jeremy Smith's tackle on the arm was a concern, although it was no different to the St George blokes chicken wing last week.
How many grapples did the Broncos get away with...
Less than what the storm got away with

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I've always supported the underdog, and when they first started that is exactly what they were. Plus the fact that everyone hates on them, I love sticking it up the haters.

So you like your team blantently cheating, crying foul in the media and playing innocent? Coz that's what they are doing. They won tonight yet, did they deserve it considering what they do? No.

It's such a shame a talented team like them have to resort to the sort of crap they dish out every week.

Can't wait till we see you lot next time coz you're going down.

CHEATERS!

(and yes I'm living in Melbourne)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
And no I don't have to prove it, nobody has to prove anything to the Storm fans. If the Storm fans were smart they would realise this about their team. ;) and if they are clever you won't waste your breath replying to what I said coz it'll prove you are in denial! heh. Let's see what happens...

AILD

Bench

what does it matter? its not state of origin.

fin1

Juniors
Storm are a bunch of dirty f..ks, look at the Warriors game last week grapples and cheap crap galore, then this week they dont do it for 40min and loosing badly... Smith should get at least 4-6 weeks the NRL are piss weak if its anything less, but as usual he wont because hes Cam Smith and the Melbourne Storm. They get away with murder have done most of this season...

StormChaser

First Grade
So you like your team blantently cheating, crying foul in the media and playing innocent? Coz that's what they are doing. They won tonight yet, did they deserve it considering what they do? No.

It's such a shame a talented team like them have to resort to the sort of crap they dish out every week.

Can't wait till we see you lot next time coz you're going down.

CHEATERS!

(and yes I'm living in Melbourne)

Um, check your facts. The Storm are NOT the only sinners in this comp, get your head out of your arse you look stupid!
Did they deserve to win? f**k YEAH!

The only "going down" is happening in dunny cubicles in Brisbane.
Sore loser much?

Latest posts