What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we ban Brad Fittler from all forms of media

Pierced Soul

First Grade
fittlers funny, he's like that dopey friend you have who you know will open their mouth and say soemthing stupid and you'll laugh at him. everytime mumbles opens his mouth now i actually pay more attention cos soemthing stupid will come out of it. i think he'd be funnier up in the box and making more comments

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think he's far more entertaining and less annoying than Vossy. About time we had a real character IMO.

nqcowboy87

Bench
agreed
but he should be sat down and told about some things that you cant say at 5:00 on a sunday afternoon

Kiki

First Grade
hahahaha ah when he said bullsh*t i almost passed out from lolz. i love Freddy he cracks me up. i love the way when things get exciting he just yells YUUUUAAAAAHHHH into the mike.

Red Bear

Referee
I enjoy the genuine enthusiasm he brings to the commentary team, sounds a lot less fake than Vossy's superlatives or the niggling agro thing that Gus and Rabs have going on

Eddie.

Bench
I think he is great. He is harmless and funny. Is almost like the average fan in the pub. He gets over excited, he sounds like he is on the drink, he can be quite funny and he just enjoys the game.

I really enjoy his unprofessional approach if that makes any sense. I can see what is happening on the screen and his apprach just makes me laugh. So for me he adds something to the coverage. I would rather here him sounding like a drunk on the hill then the docile tones of Peter Sterling and Ray Warren for 80 minutes.

I agree with what someone said above he will need to be careful. I thought it was hilarious that he joined in the "BULLSH!T" chant but alarmed that he would do it so loud and uncaringly.

Good luck to him.

DeeJ

Bench
I like it on the Sunday footy show when he slides the BRUT products into shot.

The Gambler

Juniors
Something about those eyes of his - WWIIDDEE open - looks like he is on speed 24/7.

Truly a great bloke though, he did a little speel from the hill at Leichhardt on Sunday - he was copping some light ribbing but he had a good laugh about it and shared some jokes with the drunks.

Brutus

Referee
How did the Roosters make the top-four with Freddy as coach in 2008?

One of this world's great mysteries.

austyphoon

Juniors
Hated him as a football player but I quite enjoy him as a commentator.

At the second State of Origin he came onto the field down the caxton street end with vossy at half-time and that whole section of crowd was giving it to him big time! and he took it well, even played up to us and didn't ignore us, was impressed.

I'm a fan.

gronkathon

First Grade
I think he is great. He is harmless and funny. Is almost like the average fan in the pub. He gets over excited, he sounds like he is on the drink, he can be quite funny and he just enjoys the game.

I really enjoy his unprofessional approach if that makes any sense. I can see what is happening on the screen and his apprach just makes me laugh. So for me he adds something to the coverage. I would rather here him sounding like a drunk on the hill then the docile tones of Peter Sterling and Ray Warren for 80 minutes.

I agree with what someone said above he will need to be careful. I thought it was hilarious that he joined in the "BULLSH!T" chant but alarmed that he would do it so loud and uncaringly.

Good luck to him.

This is exactly it for me.

He is a great colour commentator