What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we ban Brad Fittler from all forms of media

eagles4eva

First Grade
One of the greats in regards to playing the game, not a fan of him as a commentator (but not the worst)

badav

Bench
Freddy is great. Sure he is dumb as a box of rocks, but he comes up with some pretty good lines.

oval

Juniors
Gimme Freddy and Johns over Gus and Rabbits anyday. They're better cos they don't take themselves too seriously and they have a laugh. They were good on the Sunday Footy Show last week as well.

drake

First Grade
Freddy has made Johns better, more natural. Old Adolf is good value, he's just a footy gronk, no airs.
One thing is clear to me though, there is definately no Bondi in Freddy; he's a westy through and through.

Spot On

Coach
He's the only one of these so called experts that says it like it is. He might not speak as well as some but he doesn't bullsh*t and sit on the fence like Johns and co.

Hey Doug Bran the moron has traveled back in time from 2050

zombies.jpg

Yes, I remember, I bumped into those guys on my last trip through Parramatta.

Direct

Juniors
He's the only one of these so called experts that says it like it is. He might not speak as well as some but he doesn't bullsh*t and sit on the fence like Johns and co.

True that. He should only be removed from the media on the condition that he along with Greg Alexander are made NSW selectors instead of Fulton and Daley.

Brutus

Referee
Gimme Freddy and Johns over Gus and Rabbits anyday. They're better cos they don't take themselves too seriously and they have a laugh. They were good on the Sunday Footy Show last week as well.

Do you honestly think Gus and Rabbs take themselves really serious?

Having a bloke like Gus in the mix is perfect. Not afraid to speak his mind, get stuck in and of course ham it up if need be.

Last edited:

cornerposter

Juniors
I like him...he is not a suck like Andrew Johns.
Definitely prefer him to the pill junkie.
At least there are no agendas with Freddy unlike cum dumpsters ala A. Johns & L. Daley
Are your serious?! Freddies job is to push Gus' agenda when Gus isn't on air.
I like Brandy too. Really gets stuck in. He works great with Gibbsy on 2UE.
Yeah up there with Sterlo as one of the best commentators.

Scarves

Juniors
I'm a Freddy fan, he doesn't complicate the issues and speaks naturally. Maybe instead we can ban people from the forum who don't rate Freddy. Glad we are tackling the big issues.