What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra VS Parra Match Discussion Thread

True EEL

Bench
people need to calm down, i was hot earlier too, but it wasn't all that bad....

was also some very rabid referring in 2nd half against Parra.....

BissyB

Juniors
When Mateo played at 6 for last 5 minutes of the game he looked very good. So it should be

6.Mateo
7.KK
9.Robson

14.Morts(or wenty)

dazeely

First Grade
That was reddy's worst game in the blue and gold, I too think he'll get a couple weeks

I'm one of reddy's biggest fans but your spot on. He was terrible and has gifted inu a chance to take his spot. Will be suspended for sure. Now it's time for the real inu to stand up.

True EEL

Bench
I reckon Inu was unlucky to be dropped, he has been one of our better players

Might be time to get Mateo back to 5/8, Morts isn't working his kicking game is pretty bad atm

i agree about Inu, but i think Mateo will be lucky to amke first grade tomorrow, he was hooked by Ando after that miss just before haltime and rightly so, he was horrid......

Spot On

Coach
The most glaring, obvious difference from late 09 to the first five rounds this year is the piss poor go forward by the pack. It all starts from there. I know Hindmarsh is a legend and makes 40 tackles a week etc but his ball running is terrible. I'm not blaming him for the lack of roll on but that is an example of what is being dished up at the moment when carting the ball up and bending the line. It's non-existent.

salvy71

Juniors
The most glaring, obvious difference from late 09 to the first five rounds this year is the piss poor go forward by the pack. It all starts from there. I know Hindmarsh is a legend and makes 40 tackles a week etc but his ball running is terrible. I'm not blaming him for the lack of roll on but that is an example of what is being dished up at the moment when carting the ball up and bending the line. It's non-existent.

Watching Joe Gulavao make 15 metres per hit up for manly yesterday really hurt - we miss him big time .

Suitman

Post Whore
we wont make the finals.

I'd like to know wtf they did in the off season.

5 weeks in and we dont seem to know the structure of the team and what peoples roles are.

Did Anderson not work on this stuff??

I can't believe you of all people is saying this stuff.
Have you not lived the last 10 years of the Eels?

We have the talent.
We have the playing roster.
We have the coach.
We have the administration.

We started last year the same, and many others.
I'm shocked people are being so pessimistic so early in the season.
This years playing roster is the best we've had for years.
Have faith people.

Suity

BissyB

Juniors
I can't believe you of all people is saying this stuff.
Have you not lived the last 10 years of the Eels?

We have the talent.
We have the playing roster.
We have the coach.
We have the administration.

We started last year the same, and many others.
I'm shocked people are being so pessimistic so early in the season.
This years playing roster is the best we've had for years.
Have faith people.

Suity

It's hard not to when youve lost 3 in a row and 2 of them include the SHARKS and the raiders at HOME

dazeely

First Grade
i agree, he was, and hesitating at the line - i hate to say this, but he looked soft and SOO is out of his league right now...

awaiting hail of abuse......

I agree. He hardly ever got dominated and pushed back but of late he is. Defenders used to struggle getting him to ground and this often led to an offload.