What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra VS Parra Match Discussion Thread

natheel

Coach
Another thing I noticed they don't put their heads down when Canberra score they talk and come out and hit back
burty in again good stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
And Mateo stands like a statue while Thompson runs around him for a try...

Bazal

Post Whore
Mateo was hooked after that Thompson try...last chance IMO and he's failed it, bench or Wenty with Horo to start thanks

BissyB

Juniors
Come on boys, we havnt been that bad, shoulda scored 2 more tries if Reddy didn't stuff up the pass.

And on Mateo I think he was markig inside while Burt took Thompson, or was just too slow. Can't blame him, he burnt Haynesy too

natheel

Coach
Well hopefully ando gets up them and also gives them a boost
they're playing better but still have problems

Glenn

First Grade
Come on boys, we havnt been that bad, shoulda scored 2 more tries if Reddy didn't stuff up the pass.

And on Mateo I think he was markig inside while Burt took Thompson, or was just too slow. Can't blame him, he burnt Haynesy too

Shoulda scored tries doesn't get you anywhere, basic skill errors costing Parramatta again. SNAFU (again :x:x:x)

f**k you guys, Mateo is playing good. The team is doing better. Just some real dum options by Reddy and stupid penaltys that has kept the Raiders in the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have looked better this week but still dumb mistakes and soft defence is killing us. Mannah since he has come on has made a difference, we are still not moving up in defence just waiting for them to meet us.