What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury supporters

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I feel sorry for the guy who bought a jersey at the start of the last season with "Doggies 08" on the back, only for his team to win the spoon. Then he bought a new jersey at the start of the year so he didn't have to wear his old one, and get laughed at. Then last week while the dogs had the week off, he bought another jersey with "BULLDO9S" on the back.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well to be honest supporting my son is my main priority and stirring St George fans but its all in jest .
I love life stories.
Doggiesfan09 said:
I have even admitted that i refuse to go to watch the dogs play because of the dickhead fans that support my club
lol. Heads up doggiesfan09... you're one of them.
Doggiesfan09 said:
i lost faith
So does that mean you won't be changing your name to doggiesfan10?
Doggiesfan09 said:
the day i went and ended up in a fight with Dogs fans cause they were harassing a helpless 11 year old girl in a broncos jersey.
Shhh, don't tell the telegraph.
Doggiesfan09 said:
After that day i lost faith in some of our so called fans and refuse to go.
Are you seriously trying to convince everyone, including yourself, that you refuse to see your team play because of one unsavoury incident?

Such resolve.

Face it, you're really an AFL supporter.

trudge

Bench
The family club. Get rid of The only Hughes and Mortimers then poach from the Morris' and Goodwins.

Hypocrites.

Ridders

Coach
Apparently your mob played in front of a crowd of over 74,000 people tonight.

The pressure must have been on.

Can I ask, now did it feel to be in the middle of that?

...and how did the game go?

Atmosphere was awesome as both sets of fans had good numbers in, although i believe Dogs had a slight edge.

I was very proud of how our boys defended, especially in the first half. In the end, the better side won. I have no problem saying that.

Was there a point to this Willow?

Last edited:

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
I love life stories.
lol. Heads up doggiesfan09... you're one of them. So does that mean you won't be changing your name to doggiesfan10?Shhh, don't tell the telegraph. Are you seriously trying to convince everyone, including yourself, that you refuse to see your team play because of one unsavoury incident?

Such resolve.

Face it, you're really an AFL supporter.

Im sorry im not a rugby league groupie like yourself Willow, i dont go out every weekend to where the players go to see if i can get one of them to bend me over like yourself willow.

Im sorry i have a life outside of football and im sorry i dont live up to your expectations.

Considering you are such a rugby league tragic you would think you would at least know how to pick a team that can be succesful instead of a team with a bunch of players that have no spine and no heart.

Yes i do follow AFL aswell, i also follow cricket, soccer, cycling , baseball, tennis, basketball, NFL and numerous other sports, does that hurt you.

Unlike you Willow i prefer playing sports instead of sitting at home watching the tv telling everybody how much of a sports tragic i am.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ridders said:
Was there a point to this Willow?
Something about trolls being the biggest whingers.

You seems like a smart fella Ridders, I'm sure you can work it out. And I'm sure you have an appreciation for subtlety.

Plus the choice to read or not read this thread is entirely yours to make.
Im sorry im not a rugby league groupie like yourself Willow, i dont go out every weekend to where the players go to see if i can get one of them to bend me over like yourself willow.

Im sorry i have a life outside of football and im sorry i dont live up to your expectations.

Considering you are such a rugby league tragic you would think you would at least know how to pick a team that can be succesful instead of a team with a bunch of players that have no spine and no heart.
Looks like I touched a nerve.

Are you hanging around St George tonight?

Doggiesfan09 said:
Yes i do follow AFL aswell
Haha. Relax princess. I was only winding you up.
Doggiesfan09 said:
i also follow cricket, soccer, cycling , baseball, tennis, basketball, NFL and numerous other sports, does that hurt you.
As I said, I love life stories.

But is there a reason why you feel the need to tell people this...?

Doggiesfan09 said:
Unlike you Willow i prefer playing sports instead of sitting at home watching the tv telling everybody how much of a sports tragic i am.
lol. Congratulations.

You think you know me. I'm flattered.

Ridders

Coach
Something about trolls being the biggest whingers.

You seems like a smart fella Ridders, I'm sure you can work it out. And I'm sure you have an appreciation for subtlety.

Plus the choice to read or not read this thread is entirely yours to make.

Tbh I initially thought this might have something to do with choker tag that I'm sure numerous dogs fans have placed on your team upon your defeats to Parra and Brisbane. Take note that I'm not one and actually argued for your team, as crazy as that sounds.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It was an invitation to the Bulldogs supporters. Not surprisingly, only a couple fronted up.

Princess doggiesfan09 might be a class one dill, but I'll give him points for making a show. But (as it turns out) he's not really a Bulldogs supporter, so I'm not sure it he counts.

You fronted up Ridders and that deserves a thumbs up, but for the most part trolling isn't really your thing.

To all the rest that trolled this forum repeatedly, and whinged and sooked all year, they're all hiding under a rock somewhere.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Dogs choked on the massive stage in that second half, end of story, they sucked the green gas.

They will never win a competition with Kimmorley playing for them, the bloke is a gimp under pressure.

p.s Bulldogs4life, were you able to suck on Idris' more than ample bitch tits after the game?

Bring back choc

Juniors
Hey BULLDOGS FANS....

suck s$%t. The dogs failed because they have been overrated all year. Ricky Stuarts article in todays tele is spot on. Years and years of being cheating team of criminal thugs has caught up with you. Kevin Moore is a pathetic little man who can't help but blame the ref after every loss. Better luck next year...you will need it. Now get f%$ked.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Hey BULLDOGS FANS....

suck s$%t. The dogs failed because they have been overrated all year. Ricky Stuarts article in todays tele is spot on. Years and years of being cheating team of criminal thugs has caught up with you. Kevin Moore is a pathetic little man who can't help but blame the ref after every loss. Better luck next year...you will need it. Now get f%$ked.

Over rated , lol we lasted longer than the Dragons, not even Bennett could get your team to show any heart

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Over rated , lol we lasted longer than the Dragons, not even Bennett could get your team to show any heart

I think he tried his best to motivate them, some players just seemed disinterested towards the end of the year, while others really tried such as Ben Hornby. I don't think WB didn't try, his attitude in the media was pretty bad but I don't think he actually meant it

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
lol ouwetti isn't around...like the 99% of the dogs fans i saw at the game, his throat would be that heavy you'd mistake him for choking. :lol::lol::lol:

To the decent supporters out there, bad luck...but f*k paybacks a b!tch for all those dogs fans that give sh*t but can't take it. In our bay alone there was 3 fights lol...pathetic!

Last edited:

dogz08

First Grade
Apparently your mob played in front of a crowd of over 74,000 people tonight.

The pressure must have been on.

Can I ask, now did it feel to be in the middle of that?

...and how did the game go?

Amazing..

Disappointing 2nd half by our boys

Suck it up ya derricks, to all the people who followed them all year and did the right thing, Badluck sh*t happens youse f**ked up at the wrong time too, we know how it feels.
To all the scum wankers that came in here trolling n being a clown, get a fat one up ya.

GO u DRAGONS

Juniors
A high percentage of merkinerbury supporters are absolute dickwads and in the same class as the lowest of low... Rorter supporters.
I respect their team and appreciate their performance this season, but I gotta say they got beaten by a side who is on fire. Even with the loss of Cayless in the first half the Dogs pack could not dominate them.
Kimmorley also came back too early from his injury as I believe it is normally a 3 month full recovery, hence his loss of confidence and very poor performance.

j0nesy

Bench

Haha is that all you've got? What a piss weak attitude that is. At least we walked away with a trophy this season. You guys got nothing.