What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

carcharias

Immortal
As if another team is going to sign him tomorrow - be realistic SSB.

We all want this shit to stop but when you have A-grade morons representing our club, it'll never stop.

I'm not a Unity lover, far from it, but what choice did they really have.

It's Carney's fault that they had to make this decision, not theirs.

What if Carney's actions are the straw that breaks the relocation Camels back!

The dickhead is reaping $600k a year from us / the game & with that comes massive responsibilities - he will never grow up until he earns $80k a year wheelbarrowing bricks! f**k Him!

Agree

Get him on the cement mixing.

webShark

Grubby act, yes.
Illegal, no.

Will anyone give a f**k next week? Nope.

Well I will.

Legal or illegal I care not. Smoking dope and gay marriage are not legal but worry me less than my teams star drinking his own piss. To make it worse he publishes it thinking he is funny.

I cant walk away from the sharks. If I could I would.

Good luck getting a job TC. In our world you wouldn't last as long. Plus no counselling or forum posters backing you. Does anyone seriously think he would listen to a counsellor? I wouldn't want him at my sons park footy team. They have an ok culture. If they did similar I seriously believe they would not post it on social media.

If the current climate some of you lot would pick Rolf Harris if he was good enough. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well I will.

Legal or illegal I care not. Smoking dope and gay marriage are not legal but worry me less than my teams star drinking his own piss. To make it worse he publishes it thinking he is funny.

I cant walk away from the sharks. If I could I would.

No his dickheaddddd mates published it thinking it was funny

bubs

Juniors
Dead set how many chances do you need to earn 2 millon in 3 years.
In no uncertain terms was Todd told when he came here what would happen if he continued down the path he was on.
When on the drink he must be the world's biggest idiot.
As a supporter now for over 30 years, well, I also have just about had enough. And I never thought I would ever say that. EVER.
Correct decision. Stupid person. And stupid person whoever took the picture in the first place.
No wonder we were going for Benji a few weeks ago. If they were fearing Todd's behaviour would leak weeks ago, he must be really bad now.

webShark

Cowboys or storm would be my guess
If the Sharks don't push for his deregistration they are dumb.

If the NRL allow him to play and the storm sign him I will give it away and watch park footy only. It will be the proof I need to confirm it is me not Todd bubbling in a time warp.

Card Shark

Immortal
As a supporter now for over 30 years, well, I also have just about had enough. And I never thought I would ever say that. EVER.

A lot feel that way Bubs....but because we sacked him.

If we didnt sack him, we may not have a club. As it is, the damage done by Carney may be the beginning of the end.

Don't let the trumpet go quiet mate!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep, absolutely. And just wait for the 'Redemption' stories when he signs for one of the press's favorites.

This is true Feej .

I nearly vomited when that weasel Hooper said on the footy show this morning that Fergo should have his contract registered tomorrow so he can play this year.

If he was coming back to us, he'd make an uproar of it.

Feej

First Grade
Hooper is a low life scum, who works for the most despicable and evil media organisation ever known to man.

webShark

Yep, absolutely. And just wait for the 'Redemption' stories when he signs for one of the press's favorites.

His only chance is the Cowboys if no NRL Deregistration. After all they took Lui. Downside for Todd. Welcome to 100k a year and not drinking your own piss. Believe me, Cronulla might not be Cancun but it is compared to Townsville.

FTR, I think he is finished.

carcharias

Immortal
I think we may have dodged a bullet.
How many more years of him did we have at 650k ?
He is not the players he was a few years ago.

Getting injured a lot now.

webShark

Reports that he has been off the rails all season. The Club were monitoring him and were are of his lifestyle

Most of those who live in Cronulla and follow the Sharks, would concur with the reports. Now the cat is out of the bag, Gards too plus Wade have had similar reports. On the positive side, my reports are Wade got his act together. Come on mods , let this one through.