What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

Quigs

Immortal
It's like being a junkie Cools.

You get a few big highs and then a lot of lows.

How did you feel at about 9.30pm on Friday Night and .... well .... today, it is just another Cronullafied type of a day.

carcharias

Immortal
OK so it's official now, he must have f**ked up royal then.

How hard is it to follow this club, f**k me dead!!!

Exactly

I don't give a crap if he eats dog shit in the privacy of his own home.

It the f**king us over that I can't cop.
That's what he has done .
I will let the merkin know if I ever see him too.

Be interesting day tommorrow 30th June last day to register contracts with NRL, if we gave him official marching orders today another club if NRL sign off on it can sign for remainder of 2014 tommorrow

roboshark

Coach
It's just getting too hard quigs. I'm just about over it all. It's just one hit after another

It NEVER ends

taipan

Referee
Too late cools. Unity has destroyed the club

How about ASADA issues,Bird's past performance,now Carney and team selectors taking a fair share of the blame.
Club destroyed :roll: The club was supposedly destroyed years ago,when people had to stand on street corners begging for cash.

Quigs

Immortal
We (the Sharks) are just like the old heavyweight boxer that the up and comers have to pass to get a crack at the big time.

Old Boxing commentators used to call them Gatekeepers.

The Gatekeepers never won the titles - every now and then they'd be given a crack at it - the big build ups. David -v- Goliath blah blah blah, but everyone knew they'd have no chance or would Don King style never be allowed to win.

I love the Gatekeepers.

And I dream of seeing our Buster Douglas moment before I croak.

coolumsharkie

Referee
f**k off u parasite

Hahaha passion, you're not going anywhere mate, same here.

It's like being a junkie Cools.

You get a few big highs and then a lot of lows.

How did you feel at about 9.30pm on Friday Night and .... well .... today, it is just another Cronullafied type of a day.

Described it perfectly, thanks again Quigs.

Exactly

I don't give a crap if he eats dog shit in the privacy of his own home.

It the f**king us over that I can't cop.
That's what he has done .
I will let the merkin know if I ever see him too.

No probs with that, I'd be right behind you there.

I'm off to Thailand tomoz, f**ken hell do I need that!

Jaegerex

Juniors
Who is the merkin who took the photo? Now that's where the anger should be directed. What a prick to do that.

Unless the photo was taken without consent or knowledge there shouldn't be anger directed at them, disappointment sure, but not anger or malice. It is not their sole fault for Todd continuing to be an idiot.

If it was taken under Todd's knowledge or consent then they are both idiots, the issue isn't the 'bubbling', it is the publicity and viral ability of social media that has lead to this situation, don't let or take photo's/video of anything you wouldn't be willing for the entire world to see, it is that damn simple.
If it was another player whom took the photo, at Cronulla or at any other club they should be facing the same sanctions, nothing more, nothing less.

taipan

Referee
I'm now watching the Gangster Chronicles on Fox.Any relevance to the Sharks, as to rap sheets for individuals?
Who was the Board responsible for signing him in October 2011?.We sure reaped a whirlwind.

Melbourne can get guys who have had a problem or two,and get em back to sanity under Bellamy.This kid should have had his arse kicked years ago,really kicked.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm off to Thailand tomoz, f**ken hell do I need that!

Just for your information, my T Shirt size is 2XL ( I like em baggy).

And stay away from all the bar boys... I heard Dubo just got back from his trip over there and gave the lads a workout.

Weaponhead

Coach
Well all of that escalated quickly. Sets a fantastic new benchmark for Cronullafication. Miracle win, breaking point scoring drought then key playmaker who orchestrated said win sacked within 48 hours.

Interesting point in the statement about the the Sharks values. I would love to know what those values are. Not what some wanker made up and stuck on a poster but what the club really stands for. From my vantage point, the words that come mind are incompetence, weakness, idiocy. Its going to take years for this joint to anything other than a rabble but what choice do we have but to stick in for the ride. You just can't script this shit.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I know I'm the minority here but I really do think the club should have taken the option of giving him the year off(on a reduced pay), fined him big and sent off to see the quack or rehab clinic.

The bloke obviously has serious issues and we are just now wiping our hands clean with him? I think the club has over looked the fact they should have a duty of care for the bloke. Could you imagine if the unthinkable happened(god forbid)?

I mentioned months ago about Toddy's circle of friends and they are all a bunch of grubs. Similar crew to who Benny B was hanging around. Todd's true mates are not these groupies. After all one of these blokes has cost him and the club big time.

This club has basically buckled once again under pressure by the media. Sure we signed toddy whilst he was already skating on thin ice, but the 5 year extension means what? He has to be on probation for 5 years? Surely the fact he made an effort(maybe not a full 180) but at least something to show he deserved better treatment to what we dished out today

Frailty

First Grade
I know I'm the minority here but I really do think the club should have taken the option of giving him the year off(on a reduced pay), fined him big and sent off to see the quack or rehab clinic.

The bloke obviously has serious issues and we are just now wiping our hands clean with him? I think the club has over looked the fact they should have a duty of care for the bloke. Could you imagine if the unthinkable happened(god forbid)?

I mentioned months ago about Toddy's circle of friends and they are all a bunch of grubs. Similar crew to who Benny B was hanging around. Todd's true mates are not these groupies. After all one of these blokes has cost him and the club big time.

This club has basically buckled once again under pressure by the media. Sure we signed toddy whilst he was already skating on thin ice, but the 5 year extension means what? He has to be on probation for 5 years? Surely the fact he made an effort(maybe not a full 180) but at least something to show he deserved better treatment to what we dished out today

This is not part of our Values and Morals. At Cronulla, you risk the health and livelihoods of players and you get resigned for 3 years whilst you are suspended. Embarrass yourself and you get sacked.

But after you get sacked, the club will offer you support and counselling.

Club is run by hypocritical and lying morons who do not give a shit about the club or the fans.

Latest posts