What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney sacked

Jaegerex

Juniors
Snoop I think you will find a fair few with that viewpoint on here, the sacking seems extreme when there were other options.
I hardly doubt it would of hurt our current immediate sponsor issues, maybe cost us a little in the long run but there has been greater damage done on that front already.

roboshark

Coach
The f**king hypocrisy in this game is disgusting.

The whole game is a joke run by maggots with their own agendas

carcharias

Immortal
I know I'm the minority here but I really do think the club should have taken the option of giving him the year off(on a reduced pay), fined him big and sent off to see the quack or rehab clinic.

The bloke obviously has serious issues and we are just now wiping our hands clean with him? I think the club has over looked the fact they should have a duty of care for the bloke. Could you imagine if the unthinkable happened(god forbid)?

I mentioned months ago about Toddy's circle of friends and they are all a bunch of grubs. Similar crew to who Benny B was hanging around. Todd's true mates are not these groupies. After all one of these blokes has cost him and the club big time.

This club has basically buckled once again under pressure by the media. Sure we signed toddy whilst he was already skating on thin ice, but the 5 year extension means what? He has to be on probation for 5 years? Surely the fact he made an effort(maybe not a full 180) but at least something to show he deserved better treatment to what we dished out today

The press release say the will provide counciling .
But
The bloke had been photographed pissing into his own mouth.

He told he'd be sacked if he brought bad publicity down on the club.

SadShark

Bench
So,......will the club will actually cancel the baby seal clubbing bonding expedition at seasons end??

Frailty

First Grade
When do these values and morals apply to re-signing a coach that blatantly risked the health and livelihood of players under his duty of care?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What is the legal charge he has been charged with?

We let convicted drink drivers, indecent assault, assault.

But take a poor taste photo......too far.

Not new sadly.

Surely

Post Whore
Sack the f**ken little prick.

The shit I have copped as a sharks fan today makes me want to belt the merkin.

Ey carney pack your bags and get the hell out of the shire too.

Why would we want this piece of shit in our team?

He has no respect for us .
Hope gal beats the shit out of him.

He didn't piss in your mouth.

I have more of an issue with merkins being allowed to post pics of people on social media, they are footy players not nuns and 20 years ago if there was twitter phones with cameras there'd be 2 players left in each team.

Avenger

Immortal
It's not about the legality at all. It is about bringing the game into disrepute. Carney is a special type of halfwit. He has had plenty of chances and keeps re-offending. As I said in the other thread sponsors will be less likely to support your club if a man who urinates in his own mouth stays. It's a terrible look and not harmless at all.

He is an A class moron who should be one of the leaders in your club both on and off the field. He should just f**k off to the UK with his other Canberra doggy style mate.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
It up there with Hoppa sticking his digit up blokes bums.

But so what.

I could rattle of a squillion incidents from the past. It is just never ending with our mob.

Click2000

Juniors
I'm off to Thailand tomoz, f**ken hell do I need that![/QUOTE]

lol im off to thailand tomorrow as well and was thinking the same thing! no reception where.im staying thank god!!

coolumsharkie

Referee
me said:
I'm off to Thailand tomoz, f**ken hell do I need that!

Click200 said:
lol im off to thailand tomorrow as well and was thinking the same thing! no reception where.im staying thank god!!
Going with GF and daughter, this time. Sand to the desert :sarcasm: :)

Getting dentist stuff done also. Be watching the SOO over there so, Patong, Phuket PM me , see if your in the same place at the same time etc.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Be interesting day tommorrow 30th June last day to register contracts with NRL, if we gave him official marching orders today another club if NRL sign off on it can sign for remainder of 2014 tommorrow

As if another team is going to sign him tomorrow - be realistic SSB.

We all want this shit to stop but when you have A-grade morons representing our club, it'll never stop.

I'm not a Unity lover, far from it, but what choice did they really have.

It's Carney's fault that they had to make this decision, not theirs.

What if Carney's actions are the straw that breaks the relocation Camels back!

The dickhead is reaping $600k a year from us / the game & with that comes massive responsibilities - he will never grow up until he earns $80k a year wheelbarrowing bricks! f**k Him!

Latest posts