What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney signs with sharks

Special K

Coach
I really hope we play the roosters in round 1 at shark park on a sunday. What a build up that would be!

Good pick up for the Snorks, I would have gladly had him but not at that price.

Sharks will always have to pay overs with their current situation to get quality players.

Personally I would like to see the Saints / Sharks rivalry back. They have been quite shit for a while now (understood they beat us, ok) and I have felt myself pitying them.

Now if only the snapper heads who organise the fixture can put them on a Sunday afternoon.

I don't get the Carney hate. He is a loose nut bogan, but who doesn't know a couple of those.

I hope he stays out of trouble and plays his way into the NSW 7 jersey.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
No Doubt he will off to the closest watering hole to celebrate- the Sharks will need a 24/7 mini bus to take him around and or to take him away from the night spots he loves attending before some taxi driver with a name like Abdul-Shahid Rasil see's him.