What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

Stevo_G

Juniors
the only wankers with modified cars are those who show off their cars on the street and not where they should on the strip

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Stevo_G said:
Tupac Shakur said:
Nice call. :| :arrow:

thank you

i don't have problem with most people driving commodores it those who drive in their crappy vl commodores who act like f***

e.g constantly doing burnouts and other bogan sh*t in their cars

their actions ruin it for other car owners and enthusiasts,

personal experience :evil:

I wasn't talking to you mate. ;-)

NPK

Bench
Another sign of a wanker is someone whose arm is hanging out the car window while the car is moving.
You see it all the time..sometimes there is a ciggie in their hand, but most times it's just hanging there. WTF?

An41

Juniors
Stevo_G said:
the only wankers with modified cars are those who show off their cars on the street and not where they should on the strip

cheers stevo.

I like the way you think, unlike the 98% of this thread

An41

Juniors
Ethal said:
All Mediterranean Descendant boxes.

f***en tosses. Get a real car you pussies.
another falcodore driver?
the e thuggery is strong in this one.

CC_eagle said:
And my heart bleeds doesn't it?

yer i hope it does from ignorance.

i like domestics but the ignorance is strong in this thread. typical one minded falcodore drivers. i like the LS1 and the LS2 engines but i bet you look at the KW and Litres and think OH YAYES!!!!!! THIS CAR IS A FAST CAR BETTER THAN THE JAP IMPORTS. Please wake up to yourself and never ever bother arguing about cars with ur friend ethals one minded views.

I hope you dont sulk but its rumored the monaro production will take place in the US where the LS1 and LS2 orginated from.

Jimbo

Immortal
If you want to see wankers, head into the city on a Friday or Saturday night and see what goes on up and down George Street.

It's seriously disturbing...

An41

Juniors
Jimbo said:
If you want to see wankers, head into the city on a Friday or Saturday night and see what goes on up and down George Street.

It's seriously disturbing...

too many idiots these days that give a bad image for others.

An41

Juniors
grouch said:
Yeah. They should all go back to Hillsdale.
lol i hate hillsdale. Its a shithole.

no i dont want them idiots coming to hillsdale and ruining my peace they are tossbags.

and your from?

grouch

First Grade
Hey Jimbo fancy seeing you here. Isn't Saturday night cross-burning night in the Shire?

An41

Juniors
madrollo2%5b1%5d.gif

lets roll

ucantseeme

Juniors
strange there would be any road rage at all since most people seem to have nowhere to go, just driving because...

what really says wanker is when you see someone driving a porsche or top end mercedes with P-plates on the back, or even worse L-plates. I read in yesterdays newspaper that Mark Philipousis's new girlfriend used to drive a late model yellow porsche to high school. Keep in mind she is still only 17 now!!! I think in the US you can start driving when you are 15, so imagine you are sitting there waiting for the school bus and one of your classmates zooms passed in a yellow porsche.

I'd be spewin' big time!!! :x

DIEHARD

----
All 4WD and WRXs :lol:

People who buy cars to make up for lack of penile size or personality. :lol: :lol:

Martli

Coach
NPK said:
Another sign of a wanker is someone whose arm is hanging out the car window while the car is moving.
You see it all the time..sometimes there is a ciggie in their hand, but most times it's just hanging there. WTF?

That's just a sign of an Automatic transmission hahahaha.