What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

MEE

Juniors
Good way to ruin your SS.

bg_DSC03637.jpg

How shity does that look :oops:

Mr Saab

Referee
some of the ugliest mags i have ever seen on a car. The front end Condom is acceptable IF traveling in country areas (lose gravel, rocks), otherwise the car needs to be circumcised.

NPK

Bench
haha don't you just wish someone would key that car. Imagine the look on his face if he saw a scratch on it :lol: :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
MEE,

good way to ruin it? It's awesome. The only thing i would change is the shit front end condom and the mags. They're okay but.

TooheysNew

Coach
Um - he means the mags and the condom ruin it. MEE is saying it's a good car ruined by the mags and condom. :roll:

hrundi99

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
what's that thing on his rear window? either he's been broken into or those are super dark tints

It's a window shade for the kid in the back no doubt.

hrundi99

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
some of the ugliest mags i have ever seen on a car. The front end Condom is acceptable IF traveling in country areas (lose gravel, rocks), otherwise the car needs to be circumcised.

What people don't realise is that when you put wheels/tyres with a very different profile, you tend to screw up the handling dynamics of the car.

I bet it rides like a horse and cart over the bumps.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Beat this for wankerism
porschesuv.jpg

I saw one yesterday, it will have no problem crushing childrens skulls.

Andy

First Grade
:lol: So true.

If a Landrover or Landcruiser/Pajero isn't a classy enough 4WD for you, then you need a swift kick to the teeth.

If you want a classy car, don't get a 4WD.

hrundi99

First Grade
Andy said:
:lol: So true.

If a Landrover or Landcruiser/Pajero isn't a classy enough 4WD for you, then you need a swift kick to the teeth.

If you want a classy car, don't get a 4WD.

I have a classy car and it's AWD, thank you very much.

It's in my sig.

ozbash

Referee
toranas ar cool, so are xy falcons .

cars you guys are dreaming about are a hell of a lot cheaper in nz than oz, a bmw is often cheaper than a toyota..

whats with this "Mediterranean Descendant " bussiness ?

accident waiting to happen.[/quote] Yes it will probably get cleaned up by a perfectly clean 4x4 driver changing thier CD as they talk on thier mobile all whilst sitting in a 8 seated monster by themselves .[/quote]

hmmm sounds like Mr angry has been watching me drive around my beach side suburb as I send this message via my WAP connected mobile phone... :D

Red Bear

Referee
Cars which only tosser drive?
Animal killing bicycle hitting pedestrian wacking four wheel f**king drives that only get driven to soccor practice and on the big touch roads of the city. They should all be f**ked off out of the city, them and their shitty bullbars.

An41

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
any silvia or a "silvia type car"

What wrong with a S13/180sx ?

only dickhead hoons ruin its image, but its a nice car IMO

GoTheBears said:
Cars which only tosser drive?
Animal killing bicycle hitting pedestrian wacking four wheel f***ing drives that only get driven to soccor practice and on the big touch roads of the city. They should all be f***ed off out of the city, them and their shitty bullbars.
soccer moms should be banned from driving 4WD