What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars that only tossers drive?

Kid

Juniors
NPK said:
I've tried it - it isn't comfortable. I'm sure it's just something that some people do to look cool.
I see, because you personally don't find it comfortable, anyone else that does it is a tosser!!! Hahaha You don't need a car to be a tosser with an attitude like that.

SaintTPP

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
strange there would be any road rage at all since most people seem to have nowhere to go, just driving because...

what really says wanker is when you see someone driving a porsche or top end mercedes with P-plates on the back, or even worse L-plates. I read in yesterdays newspaper that Mark Philipousis's new girlfriend used to drive a late model yellow porsche to high school. Keep in mind she is still only 17 now!!! I think in the US you can start driving when you are 15, so imagine you are sitting there waiting for the school bus and one of your classmates zooms passed in a yellow porsche.

I'd be spewin' big time!!! :x
I think that sort of mentality is not right, some families only have the Mercs, Lexus, Audi's, BMW's or Porches etc as cars, so thats all the P/L plater can drive.....I certainly don't think it makes them a wanker if thats what you are implying.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I think that sort of mentality is not right, some families only have the Mercs, Lexus, Audi's, BMW's or Porches etc as cars, so thats all the P/L plater can drive.....I certainly don't think it makes them a wanker if thats what you are implying.

Rich wankers.

Big Mick

Referee
A wanker is a guy that takes like a 1.5 litre car and puts a massive exhaust on it.

It just sounds like shit.

NPK

Bench
A wanker is a guy who is never satisfied with the lane he is driving in...speeding and weaving through traffic in a modified car just trying to show off.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Big Mick said:
A wanker is a guy that takes like a 1.5 litre car and puts a massive exhaust on it.

It just sounds like sh*t.

f**k you big mick! :twisted:

I think mine is 1.6 litre though! and oh...its not massive.

Stranger

Coach
I love seeing people pull up in Mini miners

My mates and i turned one round and this bloke come running put of the shop saying"i hate it when people do that"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RB30DETT

Juniors
aphelion said:
4 wheel drives when living in urban/suburban environments.

Convertibles.

Riceburners (with P plates).

VL Commodores (with P plates only, without them they're just the sign of a pauper).

Stevo_G said:
Tupac Shakur said:
Nice call. :| :arrow:

thank you

i don't have problem with most people driving commodores it those who drive in their crappy vl commodores who act like f***

e.g constantly doing burnouts and other bogan sh*t in their cars

their actions ruin it for other car owners and enthusiasts,

personal experience :evil:

Lucky I drive a VL Calais Turbo, or I would be offended by this! :lol:

aphelion

Juniors
RB30DETT said:
aphelion said:
4 wheel drives when living in urban/suburban environments.

Convertibles.

Riceburners (with P plates).

VL Commodores (with P plates only, without them they're just the sign of a pauper).

Stevo_G said:
Tupac Shakur said:
Nice call. :| :arrow:

thank you

i don't have problem with most people driving commodores it those who drive in their crappy vl commodores who act like f***

e.g constantly doing burnouts and other bogan sh*t in their cars

their actions ruin it for other car owners and enthusiasts,

personal experience :evil:

Lucky I drive a VL Calais Turbo, or I would be offended by this! :lol:

:lol:

The Calais is OK...a mate of mine used to have one...it was quite the chick magnet back in the day.

Back to the wanker subject, anyone who buys an Executive and puts SS badges on it is a tosser and poser of the highest order. I saw one of these today and I couldn't believe my eyes.

An41

Juniors
aphelion said:
:lol:

The Calais is OK...a mate of mine used to have one...it was quite the chick magnet back in the day.

Back to the wanker subject, anyone who buys an Executive and puts SS badges on it is a tosser and poser of the highest order. I saw one of these today and I couldn't believe my eyes.

who else has noticed the latest "trend" of putting a HSV body kits onto a stock executive.

society is getting dumber.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I think that sort of mentality is not right, some families only have the Mercs, Lexus, Audi's, BMW's or Porches etc as cars, so thats all the P/L plater can drive

I disagree, if you are wealthy enough to afford a Porsche or Mercedes then it should be no problem to buy your teenage daughter a used corolla for about $10K. I believe it is a status thing, the parents want their kid to be seen driving to school in that flash car because it will reflect well on them. Besides, do you have any idea what the insurance costs would be for a 17 year old P-plater to drive a Porsche? :shock:

Kiwi

First Grade
ucantseeme said:
I think that sort of mentality is not right, some families only have the Mercs, Lexus, Audi's, BMW's or Porches etc as cars, so thats all the P/L plater can drive

I disagree, if you are wealthy enough to afford a Porsche or Mercedes then it should be no problem to buy your teenage daughter a used corolla for about $10K. I believe it is a status thing, the parents want their kid to be seen driving to school in that flash car because it will reflect well on them. Besides, do you have any idea what the insurance costs would be for a 17 year old P-plater to drive a Porsche? :shock:

I think you'll find the insurance would be under the parents name. Plus with comprehensive car insurance, as long as the driver has the owners permission to drive the car they are covered, the excess would be high for the young driver though if they crashed the thing.

Big Mick

Referee
Tupac Shakur said:
Big Mick said:

It just sounds like sh*t.

f**k you big mick! :twisted:

I think mine is 1.6 litre though! and oh...its not massive.

HAHAHA sorry champ.

It Depends on a number of factors:

A) What Model, Make and year is your car?
B) Size of exhaust?
C) Do u drive through brighton-le-Sands pumping some stupid shit crappy music out of your car?

Latest posts