What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast and the Bears - Important Fact

Perth Red

Post Whore
Geez the level of discussion in this thread is so mature! Anything to say about the CC Bears admission anyone or shall we just continue acting like schoolchildren?

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Geez the level of discussion in this thread is so mature! Anything to say about the CC Bears admission anyone or shall we just continue acting like schoolchildren?

Agreed.

Central Coast Bears should be admitted in 2013.

Now - die Manly scum! :lol:

CanadianEagle

Juniors
So.... Who've Norths beaten in the past TEN YEARS? Noone? Fuuuuck, that gives you how many wooden spoons? :lol::lol::lol:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
So.... Who've Norths beaten in the past TEN YEARS? Noone? Fuuuuck, that gives you how many wooden spoons? :lol::lol::lol:

Your team of Scum headed by Trouser Snake and Watmong are running headlong for the Wooden spoon in 2009.

You only won by referee fraud on the weekend - typical cheating Manly scum.

Anyway, it's Friday arvo - time to drop your homework and bail your mum out again. :lol:

CanadianEagle

Juniors
Hahaha 2 of the most lame insults of players I've ever heard.. Manly have never had a wooden spoon and never will.. go put money on the spoon now.. then bulls*hit you're way out of saying you didn't like you did last year saying you backed Manly to win.. hahahaha that was the funniest sh*t i've ever read! :lol:

Friday arvo... read my username you senile old wet chinned cu*nt! I'm in a different timezone, hahahaha

Go listen to Airsupply, you rambling old codger!

How many tears did you shed in 1915, 1917, 1919, 1932, 1941, 1948, 1950, 1951, 1979 when the Bears got the wooden spoon? Yeah you're old enough to remember them all ya senile old bas*tard! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
you know how many times they are tried this in the last ten years?
why do you think the NRL would allow it now!?
MWDRLFC has a snowflakes chance in hell........and Mayer knows it, a smoke screen for the current board biff-fest.

and from the man himself: [click on the football club website link in my sig]
FUTURE OF NORTH SYDNEY JUNIOR DISTRICT

09centralcoast.jpg

Greg Florimo | May 13, 2009
In response to comments from Manly CEO Grant Mayer and the Manly proposal to 'change our boundaries', the North Sydney DRLFC would like to reaffirm our committment to Rugby League on the North Shore of Sydney.
For over 100 years we have provided an opportunity to players/officials/referees and fans to be involved in our great game, and this is not about to change.
The assumption by Grant Mayer that North Sydney will abandon our territory is wrong.
In fact, with the birth of the Central Coast Bears we will grow to become a formidable force once again and will provide top class Rugby League to residents from Milsons Point to Lake Munmorah.
GREG FLORIMO
NSDRLFC

Wow, not every day Lake Munmorah gets a Rugby League mention...

eaglefan64

Juniors
ScumFan

Why waste your time?
why not go out with Watmong for a few beers and slap a sponsor?

I'm not wasting my time you turd I enjoy taking the piss out a f**kwit like you...........just makes my day to see a loser f**ken norths fan like you have to suck it up big time. It gives me great pleasure to know that you must have such a sh*t life that you have to take it out constantly on Manly, so I will take it out on you whenever I feel like.....so get used to it you piece of sh*t.

Oh by the way I really hope your 'dead bears' side stay that way and never see the day of light in the NRL........I feel very sorry for other Norths fans but because you are such a turd I really hope Norths don't ever come back so you can can spend the rest of your miserable life in even more misery.

^_^

Juniors
Ronny im pretty sure Watmough asked the sponsor if that was his daughter dressed the way she was, & when it was confirmed he told the guy he felt sorry for him....classy call from a meathead yes...but your just the product of an inbread relationship so you can hardly talk :cool:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Ronny im pretty sure Watmough asked the sponsor if that was his daughter dressed the way she was, & when it was confirmed he told the guy he felt sorry for him....classy call from a meathead yes...but your just the product of an inbread relationship so you can hardly talk :cool:

This may be unfair - because you clearly left school at 12 - but what have you got against "bakers" assuming that's what you meant about "inbread" relationships.

As for Watmong, it seems that an ugly drunken neanderthal was taking the moral and fashion high road about a model's dress sense? :lol:

This sums up Manly to a tee. Wankers!

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
When is the Teddy Bears Picnic this year and will it be held down by the sea at Manly.:sarcasm::crazy::roll:

Brycey

Juniors
This is why Sydney will never reach its full potential...10 years on and a dead club is still able to have a say in junior boundaries.

As much as I hate Manly they have the right to claim those junior boundaries to provide juniors with a clear passage from junior football into the first grade competition.

And how selfish of the CENTRAL COAST Bears to come out and say they still want to claim North Sydney juniors - if you move out of the area you cannot simply say 'well we'll keep our juniors too even though we have all but abandoned the region' - you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
This is why Sydney will never reach its full potential...10 years on and a dead club is still able to have a say in junior boundaries.

As much as I hate Manly they have the right to claim those junior boundaries to provide juniors with a clear passage from junior football into the first grade competition.

And how selfish of the CENTRAL COAST Bears to come out and say they still want to claim North Sydney juniors - if you move out of the area you cannot simply say 'well we'll keep our juniors too even though we have all but abandoned the region' - you can't have your cake and eat it too.

A supporter of Easts, the "new Manly", whining about juniors? What the hell do you know about juniors? :lol:

CC Bears encompasses the central coast and north shore. This, no doubt, concerns the desperate Manly scum who are financial basketcases - but that's how it's going to be.

Hilarious that Manly are trying AGAIN to leech off the Bears to survive. But, once is enough. We've learnt the hard way.

Latest posts