What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast and the Bears - Important Fact

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
You stupid Manly turd,

Your club is only alive through fraud.
If the criteria was genuine, Manly would have come last with sh*t juniors, no money and a sh*thole ground. The fact Manly "made" the criteria showed what a joke it was. If the criteria was based on fan stupidity, Manly would have come last.

Once again, for the Manly morons - Manly made the criteria - meaning good juniors, good ground, financial strength. So, why did they do a JV with the Bears and move to Gosford if they ticked all the criteria boxes?

Manly Scum - you're alive only because of a dodgy deal done in 1999. But - if you don't look after unhappy Max, you might be looking for another "Northern Eagles JV" to prop you up. :lol:

Now, it's time for the Bears to finish what they started. CC Bears.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Out of interest has anybody done any market research with RL fans on the CC to see what they want?

jjames

Juniors
Central Coast people seemed to want the Bears when they built the Stadium to re-locate so what's changed????

That was the plan before the Northern Eagles and is one or two games at NSO per year really going to make that much of a difference.

All these people knocking the Bears should pull there heads in. The Bears whilst not being all that successful have a proud Rugby League tradition that they have always wanted to share with Central Coast........

So why knock it Back???????

You stupid Manly turd,

If the criteria was genuine, Manly would have come last with sh*t juniors, no money and a sh*thole ground. The fact Manly "made" the criteria showed what a joke it was. If the criteria was based on fan stupidity, Manly would have come last.

Once again, for the Manly morons - Manly made the criteria - meaning good juniors, good ground, financial strength. So, why did they do a JV with the Bears and move to Gosford if they ticked all the criteria boxes?

Manly Scum - you're alive only because of a dodgy deal done in 1999. But - if you don't look after unhappy Max, you might be looking for another "Northern Eagles JV" to prop you up. :lol:

INNOVATIVE Manly CEO Grant Mayer will present an elaborate plan to take over the Bears territory at a Sea Eagles board meeting on Wednesday night. The Manly Daily understands the Sea Eagles have approached the NSW Rugby League about extending their boundaries to encompass the old Bears’ region.
With the Bears pursuing a permanent move to the Central Coast, Mayer is keen to capitalise on the acres of space between Manly, Dural to the north-west, down to Chatswood and the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the south.
Mayer will present his plans to the Sea Eagles board for approval.
“Now the Bears have made the decision to move lock, stock and barrel to the Central Coast, it would make sense to bring those rugby league fans into the Manly fold,” Mayer said on Tuesday.
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/eagles-swoop-on-bears-lair/

RR.........enjoy :cool:

skeepe

Immortal
If the Central Coast people are so desperate for a team, why did only 8,000 show up at their most recent opportunity to show how much it means to them?

Fein

First Grade
You stupid Manly turd,

Ronny, if the criteria was based on fan stupidity, Manly would have come FIRST!! :lol::lol:

Every thing else you say is pretty much on the mark.

That merkin Arthurson should be the next subject of a 4 corners investigation.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
The Bears whilst not being all that successful have a proud Rugby League tradition

Also, the Bears had developed into one of the stronger, better funded clubs through the 90's - which made the whole criteria one of the great frauds in international sport.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
INNOVATIVE Manly CEO Grant Mayer will present an elaborate plan to take over the Bears territory at a Sea Eagles board meeting on Wednesday night. The Manly Daily understands the Sea Eagles have approached the NSW Rugby League about extending their boundaries to encompass the old Bears’ region.
With the Bears pursuing a permanent move to the Central Coast, Mayer is keen to capitalise on the acres of space between Manly, Dural to the north-west, down to Chatswood and the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the south.
“Now the Bears have made the decision to move lock, stock and barrel to the Central Coast, it would make sense to bring those rugby league fans into the Manly fold,” Mayer said on Tuesday.

This will be hilarious. That's like saying "the girls have left town, it's time to turn to homosexuality".

What a choice! :lol:
Manly - a hated club on the north shore with no money and a dubious future
OR
the mighty Central Coast Bears smashing the Manly scum at Gosford. I know which way North Sydney people will go.

If I was Grant Mayer, I would focus on fixing up his own patch. Maybe, if they renamed Brookvale Oval to what it is - the "Brookvale Toilet" - he could get some funding from NSW Health for redevelopment.

CanadianEagle

Juniors
I've said it once, and I'll say it again... it's the way Ronny lives.. saying his same bulls*it, unsustainable dribble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Ronny
You ignorant prat.
The Northen Eagles was Manly - name, colours, people.

You're the ignorant coc*hole! When the Bears and Sea Eagles joined, they were supported by Bears people.. You know the people that held the Florimo, Larsen and Seers banners.. I was standing right next to them at the games! Did you ever go to the games? Doesn't sound like it, dribbler!
I also went to school in Nth Sydney at the time and the majority of my mates supported the Bears.. I was standing shoulder to shoulder with them cheering the Northern Eagles, a vast majority now support the Sea Eagles, some refuse to which is fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Ronny
How can you comment on stuff you have no idea about?

Problem with rugby league is dildos like you who talk tough but have no idea about where the strength of the game lies.

Well face it you old tart.. its dildos like you that couldn't support the Bears financially and they faded from 1st grade rugby league, now you're sitting on league forums whinging that neither the NRL or people on the Central Coast want them up there...

I have nothing against Norths but its fuc*head supporters like you that gives rugby league a bad name, fu*k you and fu*k you wanting your team in the Central Coast, the majority prefer they're own team based there, not a team that has supporters like yourself giving their area a bad rap an trying to jump on the bandwagon of their love of rugby league in that area..

And as for you constantly saying Manly WILL and WANTS to move to the CC... don't even get me started you dense fu*kwit!

Baaaahahahahahaha @ Rockin Ronny!!!

You got burnt with your Manly Myth thread harder than I've ever seen anyone get burnt on a public forum posting your sh*t!!
I'm going to nominate your thread in the those internet awards hahaha

Tommax25

Bench
You stupid Manly turd,

There is a lot of interesting stuff here, but the most important fact is that the bears are dead and that is the funniest thing in the history of rugby league.

Oh noes.... could I give a sh*t? Who cares what manly did to stay alive, the fact is they are. You and other bears fans might care what they did to survive but the bears are dead so suck sh*t :lol::lol::lol::lol:

badav

Bench
You know something that hurts the Bears?

It's the talk of taking one or two games per year back to NSO.

That talk tells people it's not a 100% commitment to the CC.

I reckon the Sharks will go there.....

So WTF is wrong with that? There is No team who represents this area of Sydney. There are still bears supporters here, if not many.

Its much more of a commitment than this 5 game bullsh*t proposed by the sharks, who intend only to take games there without setting up any operations.

Personally i think it would be a shame if the bears were re-admitted, and they didnt play any games in north sydney. And im not a bears supporter either.

It could well be the fact that the Bears have evaporated their support base in North Sydney and will do the same on the CC.

Either that or Ronny simply sh!ts everyone to tears and to the point of moving on with their lives elswhere.

There should be a poll on this important question.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
It's diificult explaining common sense to drugged-out teenage Manly surfy scum living 20 to a room - but I'll make an effort for this moron.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again... it's the way Ronny lives.. saying his same bulls*it, unsustainable dribble.

a vast majority now support the Sea Eagles?

No genuine bears fan wouls ever support the Manly scum. I can't vouch for your vegetable mates - but i can just picture three 13 year old Peter Peters lookalikes watchging the Northern Eagles saying "isn't this fun, rainman?"

And as for you constantly saying Manly WILL and WANTS to move to the CC... don't even get me started you dense fu*kwit!

Answer: quality response - although it must be a little shameful asking your mum to type a response with such crude language.

Max Delmege had the sh*ts with Penn and Peters because they still want to relocate The Manly scum to the CC. It's all your own internal club wrangling, you moron.

Suck it up, Manly scum.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So as not to start another expansion thread and get jumped on here is a little update on the WA Reds NRL bid. All seems to be moving in the right direction....

NRL BID UPDATE
The NRL Steering Committee has been formed and is currently formulating a detailed strategic plan to ensure the ongoing viability, success and growth of the Reds in the Bundy Red Cup with a view to moving up to the NSW Cup next year and then bid for an NRL franchise in 2012 to join that competition in 2013.
The committee has a commitment to involving our entire fan base and will be requesting participation from fans and participants at every opportunity once our plan is completed which is expected to happen within the next three weeks.
One of our first commitments is to assist in every way possible to sell out the South’s – Storm game as this is critical to our NRL bid in that it shows we have the support for Rugby League in Perth. If you haven’t secured your tickets now is the time to go online or ring and order them.
If there is to be an NRL franchise in Perth it will be one that wholly embraces and involves our Rugby League Community however it will not happen unless people join now as Reds members.
Adjusted Reds memberships are available, taking into account the remaining games and the South’s – Storm game so please do your bit for the Bid.
Bumper stickers, Bid Supporter shirts, a dedicated website with a forum, and a lot more will begin to happen very soon as our bid unfolds.
The question is ARE YOU WITH US? We will be asking that question soon through an exciting competition so stay tuned.

http://wareds.cmail3.com/t/y/l/hikjut/dlhjilhli/j

mightybears

Bench

you know how many times they are tried this in the last ten years?
why do you think the NRL would allow it now!?
MWDRLFC has a snowflakes chance in hell........and Mayer knows it, a smoke screen for the current board biff-fest.

and from the man himself: [click on the football club website link in my sig]
FUTURE OF NORTH SYDNEY JUNIOR DISTRICT

09centralcoast.jpg

Greg Florimo | May 13, 2009
In response to comments from Manly CEO Grant Mayer and the Manly proposal to 'change our boundaries', the North Sydney DRLFC would like to reaffirm our committment to Rugby League on the North Shore of Sydney.
For over 100 years we have provided an opportunity to players/officials/referees and fans to be involved in our great game, and this is not about to change.
The assumption by Grant Mayer that North Sydney will abandon our territory is wrong.
In fact, with the birth of the Central Coast Bears we will grow to become a formidable force once again and will provide top class Rugby League to residents from Milsons Point to Lake Munmorah.
GREG FLORIMO
NSDRLFC

Last edited:

eaglefan64

Juniors
It's diificult explaining common sense to drugged-out teenage Manly surfy scum living 20 to a room - but I'll make an effort for this moron.

No genuine bears fan wouls ever support the Manly scum. I can't vouch for your vegetable mates - but i can just picture three 13 year old Peter Peters lookalikes watchging the Northern Eagles saying "isn't this fun, rainman?"

Answer: quality response - although it must be a little shameful asking your mum to type a response with such crude language.

Max Delmege had the sh*ts with Penn and Peters because they still want to relocate The Manly scum to the CC. It's all your own internal club wrangling, you moron.

Suck it up, Manly scum.

as usual your rants come from someone having a psychotic episode....why don't you do us all a favour and go and take 50 panadols and have a lie down...........it will be all fine in the morning.:lol:

Maybe after that dickhead you can get the last grand final norths won in the 1920's and watch it on 8mm film......oh wait ......nobody cares when norths last won a grand final so nobody even bothered to put it on film.

Also, there is only 1 major f**kin turd on here and as usual it is you......but someone so stupid as you couldn't figure that out.

CanadianEagle

Juniors

Suck it up, Manly scum.

1. Learn to spell you fuc*king genius!
2. Don't have a go about people's crude language then write a word you need to replace letters with "*", fu*ckhole! hahahahaha :lol:
3. HOW'D THE BEARS GO ON THE WEEKEND????? :lol::lol:
4. "We are the champions my friend, we'll keep on fighting to the end.... We are the champions, we are the champions, NO TIME FOR LOSERS cos we are the champions"... :lol::lol:

Latest posts