What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bears have advised their crowd projections to the NRL who have agreed with their assessment - average will be over 15K. Breakeven at bluetongue is around 12K.

The Bears promote only South Sydney home games at Bluetonge due to the close links between the Clubs.

Of the 8+K crowd at Bluetongue, estimates are 2K travelling Roosters, a couple of hundred broncos, and 6K CC locals, made up of mostly neutrals with a few local CC Roosters fans.

That is exactly right. I believe with the great foundation work done in the community, the average crowd could easily be 16-17k with good consistent promotion of games and form. I believe the inaugural season could average 19k-maxed, again form and good promotion pending.

dgsfan said:
Great start to the morning. Thanks for that laugh, mate.
Your morning consists of you lurking in the Central Coast Bears thread? Waiting for the chance to pounce on news, so you can eagerly troll and add sweet **** all into the thread?

Luv Beaver

Juniors
Central Coast Bears @ 6611 financial members..

$20 memberships :lol:

Manly and Norths to Re-Merge with 8 games per year @ Brookvale and 4 @ Nth Sydney Oval. Cronulla relocate and become The Coastal Sharks playing 8 games per year in Gosford 4 per year in The Shire

Dragon_Taylor6

Juniors

Manly and Norths to Re-Merge with 8 games per year @ Brookvale and 4 @ Nth Sydney Oval. Cronulla relocate and become The Coastal Sharks playing 8 games per year in Gosford 4 per year in The Shire

They should be cheap because you dont get any tickets as there is no NRL team.

Jason Maher

Immortal

What should be the price for a non-ticketed membership?

$20 memberships? I'm sorry I didn't know you worked on the membership drives or were part of the bid team. Because if you were you would know the majority of memberships are $40+ with the mean average being $40. Even then that's 6611 memberships sold for a club that doesn't exist and that cannot offer incentives like games.

How many memberships would you expect a "bid" to have and how much would you expect people to fork out for them?

BDGS

Bench

hmmmm

The next Central Coast Bears membership drive is on @

MONDAY 25th APRIL
EVENT: Gosford Race Club - Membershp Drive
TIME : From 10am

Jason Maher

Immortal
One of these days I'll get my arse into gear and purchase Bears and Reds memberships. Probably should get a Dragons membership first though. Been so bloody tight financially this year thus far that my pre-Christmas plans to purchase all 3 memberships have come to sfa. But I will do it (eventually).

Luv Beaver

Juniors

hmmmm

What is the problem? is this site a little insular? Is no one new allowed to join or have a opinion?

The point I was making is $20 - $40 for a membership is a impulse buy. How many would cough up the $400.00 for a full membership?

There is not a heap of disposable income around at the moment.

What is the problem? is this site a little insular? Is no one new allowed to join or have a opinion?

The point I was making is $20 - $40 for a membership is a impulse buy. How many would cough up the $400.00 for a full membership?

85 people coughed up $5500 for a foundation membership. More than 30% of the current 6611 members coughed up $100+ for family memberships. Another 40% coughed up $50+ for premium memberships which includes merchandise. Leaving 30% that bought $20-$40 memberships and the kid's memberships.

($40 is the mean average x 6611) + ($5500 foundation memberships x 85)
= ($264, 440) + ($467, 500)
= $731, 940... give or take.

How do you expect people to pay $400.00 if there are no incentives like being able to attend games etc.. it is what it is and as it stands, it's better than what alot of other bids are offering.

If successful in acquiring an NRL license there will be discounts for members whom bought memberships during the bid phase. Well that's what Ive heard anyways.

Last edited:
One of these days I'll get my arse into gear and purchase Bears and Reds memberships. Probably should get a Dragons membership first though. Been so bloody tight financially this year thus far that my pre-Christmas plans to purchase all 3 memberships have come to sfa. But I will do it (eventually).

Each and every member is appreciated. The more the better, if you get a chance we'd appreciate you signing up. There's obviously no obligations though and it's up to the individual if they believe it's worthwhile spending their money on the bid or not. Financial support is important but support in general too cannot be underestimated.

I personally thank you for giving your time to the Central Coast Bears and supporting the bid. We want this team to be a community team, we want everyone who supports us to know how important they are, last thing we want is to grab someone's cash and not say anything or show anything for it. This bid goes beyond being "just another football team". We want to deeply embed ourself into the communities and be a symbol for the locals to look at with pride.

BDGS

Bench

Anybody can join, but the two post i have seen of yours was both negative towards something in particular. There are a high number of double accounts going on around here that come and go. If you are not one of them i'm sorry and see RBB response below, but if you are as i suspect then f**k off.

CCBears @ 6621 financial members.

bluetongue_main_left.jpg

How is the sponsorship thing going?

Are Mortgage House still sponsoring the Bears bid?

The Central Coast Bears have many sponsors, some major and others are local businesses. There is equity and the bid is financially strong. There are also other corporate bodies and sponsors ready to come on board if the bid is succesful in aqcuiring an NRL license.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Each and every member is appreciated. The more the better, if you get a chance we'd appreciate you signing up. There's obviously no obligations though and it's up to the individual if they believe it's worthwhile spending their money on the bid or not. Financial support is important but support in general too cannot be underestimated.

I personally thank you for giving your time to the Central Coast Bears and supporting the bid. We want this team to be a community team, we want everyone who supports us to know how important they are, last thing we want is to grab someone's cash and not say anything or show anything for it. This bid goes beyond being "just another football team". We want to deeply embed ourself into the communities and be a symbol for the locals to look at with pride.

Mate I'm firmly of the belief that the Bears and Reds should never have been punted, and thus should be the two teams brought in if we expand in 2013. When I have the cash spare, I intend to purchase memberships for both clubs so my support is a bit more than meaningless hot air on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts