What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddo

Bench
Maybe it was this?

PLODDY SHOWS HER SUPPORT FOR THE CENTRAL COAST BEARS

On Thursday 31st March at 10am Central Coast Bears CEO Greg Florimo & Head of Football Operations David Fairleigh will unveil the new look Ploddy the Dinosaur at the Australian Reptile Park, Somersby.

nko11

Juniors
The Forced removal of a team would be the WORST possibe thing to happen to the game... Alienating fans is not good.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
It provides the forum page with news, facts, updates and everything in relation to the Central Coast Bears.

It is also one of the biggest threads on here as far as traffic goes.

But that's the issue. Nobody.....and I mean NOBODY wants a CC team. Perth, 2nd Brisbane, 2nd NZ team, Rockhampton, Bega, Dubbo, Broken Hill, PNG and Hobart will all get a team ahead of CC.Everybody knows it.

So why have a thread giving the 30 or 40 Bears fans any hope of something that shouldn't and won't happen....ever?

Pointless thread.

BDGS

Bench
But that's the issue. Nobody.....and I mean NOBODY wants a CC team. Perth, 2nd Brisbane, 2nd NZ team, Rockhampton, Bega, Dubbo, Broken Hill, PNG and Hobart will all get a team ahead of CC.Everybody knows it.

So why have a thread giving the 30 or 40 Bears fans any hope of something that shouldn't and won't happen....ever?

That's a contradiction in itself, even if you were correct and there was only 30 or 40 Central Coast Bears fans then somebody wants them and therefore not "NOBODY".

However you are wrong, the game lost 40,000 fans when the NRL lost the North Sydney Bears. The Central Coast Bears have 6,673 members, and 24,524 facebook members. They have over 40 sponsors that contains local businesses and major coporations. They are backed by the local and state governments, the local areas juniors want the team so they can play in the NRL and not leave home.

Now there is a lot more people that want this then either "NOBODY" or "30 or 40" as you have stated both.

age.s

First Grade
Panthers still aren't in the best position. Probably not the best idea to throw stones whilst living in a glass house.

WTF do you know about our position off the field? I'm going to take a stab at 1/10th of SFA.

BunniesMan

Immortal

Pointless thread.
Cool story bro. Now that we've heard your expert opinion I guess that's the end of that matter? Mate you're one of the biggest tools on this forum. Do you know how Gallop and the future IC will decide? No, so f**k off and stop acting like you know more than you really do.

Beowulf

Juniors

Pointless thread.
So pointless you've wasted time trying to demoralise us with that incorrect dribble?!!! :lol:

You must be really worried (and with good cause)!

Version 6

Staff member
Cool story bro. Now that we've heard your expert opinion I guess that's the end of that matter? Mate you're one of the biggest tools on this forum. Do you know how Gallop and the future IC will decide? No, so f**k off and stop acting like you know more than you really do.

lol srsly?

nko11

Juniors
WTF do you know about our position off the field? I'm going to take a stab at 1/10th of SFA.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/penrith-paupers-face-cash-crisis/story-e6frfgbo-1226032546708

"THE cash-flow problems at the Penrith Panthers became so dire that the club owed coach Matthew Elliott $25,000 in wages leading into Christmas."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/penrith-panthers-coach-matthew-elliott-given-eight-weeks-to-turn-the-nrl-clubs-fortunes-around/story-fn2mcuj6-1226028824162

"The financial instability and speculation that the Panthers have already started the hunt for a coach to replace Elliott has created division within the ranks."

WTF do you know about the Sharks position off the field I'm going to take a stab at 1/10th of SFA.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
While the Panthers situation is nothing like the Sharks, the Panthers still are financially the 2nd weakest team in the comp.

According to reports Penrith is the one and only team with no fulltime physio. They don't even have a strapper, players strap themselves. They were late paying Elliott's wages at one point. 1 million dollars has been taken out of the Panthers budget over the last few years.

BDGS

Bench
The Panthers will come good, of this i am sure.

Let's stay on topic though, if you want to talk about the Penrith Panthers and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks financial issues then the best way about doing that is creating another thread for it.

age.s

First Grade
WTF do you know about the Sharks position off the field I'm going to take a stab at 1/10th of SFA.

Show me a post where I suggested the Sharks were on deaths door as anything but a hypothetical.

Your links show only that you know how to read. They could have real information, but it's equally likely it's just shit being used to sell papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts