What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE ACCOLADES FOR OUR #1 CUB....

An update on Riley McKay our 'Cubs Ambassador' and number one cub member for the might central coast bears.Riley recently returned home from being abroad for 2 weeks at the 49th Australian barefoot waterski titles at Longreach in outback Queensland.

Riley successfully defended her Australian title from last year and came home happy with another overall Australian championship and was selected onto the Australian squad for 2011. Riley is still the youngest member on the squad and was first selected at just 9 year of age. Riley is now back in training for the next world championships in usa texas for 2012.

Riley was also was the recipient of the donnica clarke foundation at a special awards night at mingara recreation club a few weeks back. Riley was also one of 14 athletes chosen for this prestigious scholarship and was the only joint central coast academy of sport and donnica clarke scholarship holder.
On behalf of the CCB's and our fans 'WELL DONE RILEY'

"GO THE BEARS'

The Central Coast Bears membership drives continue today @

ERINA FAIR MEMBERSHIP DRIVE TODAY!

The membership team will be at Erina Fair today outside the ABC shop between 9am - 4pm. Our bid is approaching the 7,000 members mark, so if your not yet a member of the CCB's come along today and sign up.

cleary89

Coach
Signed up for a membership today at uni, the guys outside the canteen at ourimbah. Said florimo and someone else coming down later, good initiative. Never thought i would bother, but much worse things to spend $20 on.

The next Central Coast Bears membership drive is on @

SUNDAY 22nd MAY
EVENT: Westfield Hornsby Membership Drive
TIME: From 9am

cleary89

Coach
How many members you got now? Let us know how many you got at uni today. The guys were friendly and pretty keen to discuss saints (I had my jersey on).

How many members you got now? Let us know how many you got at uni today. The guys were friendly and pretty keen to discuss saints (I had my jersey on).
bluetongue_main_left.jpg

Thank you for signing up as a member. Each and every member is a treasured asset to the Central Coast Bears NRL bid. Strength in numbers is important, diversity in members (local & non-local) is also important.

We appreciate your support and hope we can re-show the faith once we have an established NRL team on the Central Coast.

Go the Bears!!

Highway1

Juniors
bluetongue_main_left.jpg

Thank you for signing up as a member. Each and every member is a treasured asset to the Central Coast Bears NRL bid. Strength in numbers is important, diversity in members (local & non-local) is also important.

We appreciate your support and hope we can re-show the faith once we have an established NRL team on the Central Coast.

Go the Bears!!

I hope the Bears every success in gaining admission to the NRL.

Try scoring ways have Johnston dreaming of NRL call-up

9d0149c2b2cdbf6dda7eb5ba66889c30_resized.jpg

Curtis Johnston in action against Wentworthville last Sunday

CURTIS Johnston hopes his performances for North Sydney can lead to an opportunity with South Sydney this season, but his long term goal remains being part of the Bears’ NRL return in 2013.

The Berowra product has scored six tries in the NSW Cup already this season for North Sydney Bears, who are a feeder club for South Sydney.

Regular Rabbitohs first graders Rhys Wesser and Fetuli Talanoa have been dropped back to the Bears at various points in 2011, which Johnston says has aided his game.

“It’s been a good experience playing with those guys with the Bears, they just keep everything positive on the field,” Johnston said.

“If I can have a good year with the Bears there is always that pathway to Souths.”
Johnston , 21, said the example of Rabbitohs centre Shaune Corrigan, who started at the Bears before earning a full-time contract with Souths, proved there were opportunities in the top grade.

“I just want to keep rolling on and hope Souths take notice,” Johnston said.

“I just need to keep playing good football, focusing on my own game and not make mistakes.”

But Johnston said the long term goal was to be part of the Bears team that is aiming to be re-admitted to the NRL in 2013.

Under the Central Coast banner, the Bears hope to become the 17th NRL team.

http://hornsby-advocate.whereilive....g-ways-have-johnston-dreaming-of-nrl-call-up/

Beowulf

Juniors
Try scoring ways have Johnston dreaming of NRL call-up

9d0149c2b2cdbf6dda7eb5ba66889c30_resized.jpg

Curtis Johnston in action against Wentworthville last Sunday

CURTIS Johnston hopes his performances for North Sydney can lead to an opportunity with South Sydney this season, but his long term goal remains being part of the Bears’ NRL return in 2013.

The Berowra product has scored six tries in the NSW Cup already this season for North Sydney Bears, who are a feeder club for South Sydney.

Under the Central Coast banner, the Bears hope to become the 17th NRL team.

http://hornsby-advocate.whereilive....g-ways-have-johnston-dreaming-of-nrl-call-up/

Curtis is an outstanding winger or fullback - deserves an NRL chance now.

The next Central Coast Bears membership drive is on @

SUNDAY 22nd MAY
EVENT: Westfield Hornsby Membership Drive
TIME: From 9am

Beowulf

Juniors
Seems like there's a Central Coast Bear fan on Masterchef this year, following on from the boys on The Block last year! We're everywhere!!!

Seems like there's a Central Coast Bear fan on Masterchef this year, following on from the boys on The Block last year! We're everywhere!!!

I don't like those shows at all but will watch it tonight just for the fact a fellow CCBear diehard is on. Go the Bears!! It's our fans who keep the name out there and build momentum.

‎6736 financial members, pushing towards 7000 for a team which doesn't exist. Kids memberships start from $10, Adults start from $20. Great family packages available too, plus plenty of cool merchandise. www.centralcoastbears.com.au

Membership drives continue this weekend (see above posts).

Congratulations to Akila Uate (central Coast junior) and Mitchell Pearce (North Sydney junior) for making the NSW Origin team. Best of luck boys, however I am a Queenslander.. so don't play too good.
grin.gif
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts