What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central coast vultures

40/20

Juniors
What the f**k is wrong with greg florimo and his bears the dust is still settling on the extraordinary events of the storm rorting the cap.
And he is already out there stating the bears will be ready to go next year
BACK OFF BEARS NOW AINT THE f**kING TIME FOR YOURE sh*t
They did the same thing last year when the sharks
There is no way in hell this club should be granted a licence in the nrl
Melbourne is far more critical to the nrl the the cc
The bears had thier chance and they can rot in hell

Alex28

Coach
As much as I loved the Bears in their original incarnation...the people running this bid have and are acting kinda f***ed.

mightybears

Bench
What the f**k is wrong with greg florimo and his bears the dust is still settling on the extraordinary events of the storm rorting the cap.

Sad threatened little MW fan, put your hand off it and get some perspective. No one wants the storm dead.

TimmyB

Juniors
I actually totally agree.

This is an absolute tragedy game. Attempting to profiteer from it is very, very poor form.

Brutus

Referee

Agree.

Although not as far as them rotting in hell.

The Tank

Bench

I have to agree (although not as strongly as you)... when Florimo was on Fox talking about replacing Melbourne I felt a little sick - that's very poor form.

Brutus

Referee
Florimo can obviously see how much the CC has to offer for a national competition and the next broadcast deal.

Alex28

Coach
Florimo can obviously see that they are no certainties to enter the competition and are attempting to scab off the life support body that Melbourne is.

What they don't understand is that Melbourne is far far far more important to the game than the Central Coast will ever be, the comments are incredibly poorly timed and inappropriate and will do no good for their bid in the long term.

Frailty

First Grade
It's not an isolated incident from Florimo.

They did the same thing when the media was all over the Sharks.

thorson1987

Coach
And to think I looked up to flo when I was younger.

The storm are my team and I'll always have a soft spot for the bears, but this is just wrong.

mightybears

Bench
What they don't understand is that Melbourne is far far far more important to the game than the Central Coast will ever be, the comments are incredibly poorly timed and inappropriate and will do no good for their bid in the long term.

He understand's melbourne role and need to have a team perfectly well, we were the Storm's reserve grade not too long ago remember.

Vossy

Bench
someone tell old greggy that its not the CC divine right to have an NRL team, they dont deserve one and NSW doesnt need another team..given the chance he will circle every NSW club wanting them to die, he had his chance with the old bears and it went balls up, you dont see newtown polishing a turd and relocating it and selling it as a whole new product just to get back in the game...

perth should be next..

Frailty

First Grade
It worries me when the CC get in. Florimo seems to be like Fitzgerald - constantly looking at anyone to discredit other clubs if they can get an advantage out of it.

Flo, aim for 2013 and stop picking at carcasses that aren't dead.

So are these public statements by Flo and the bears fan defence of them here the level of standard the bears want to set ?

Would seem to fit with Rockhead Ronalds ethics.

Latest posts