What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet odds

Godz Illa

Coach
nycodds.jpg

http://centrebet.com/cust/?action=GoSports

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I would have the Panthers as the favourites. The Knights are usually very strong and I would have them closer to the Dragons in the odds.

The big question is whether teams will put their young guys in the comp or use Premier League/Qld Cup to better prepare them for first grade.

Godz Illa

Coach
j0rd0_ShArKs said:
its an unknown this comp
Yeah it is, just thought it gave a handy idea of who the supposed guns were before a ball was kicked. It could all easily be the opposite. Except for Souths, I'm pretty sure their odds are spot on.

blain

Juniors
you wait to see the warriors. they will be the giants of the comp and have some of the most talented backs in the comp. very strong forwards. its up to the halves to steer them round

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
The Storm are over the odds & the Bronocs are under the odds. There is no chance that the Broncos will finish in front of them. It is inconceivable.

WOW !!!!

At those odds, you would be mad not to throw some $ on the Warriors. It makes you wonder if centrebet researched some of these squads as well as they could of ?.

The Warriors are full of sensational talent, many junior kiwis in the squad. Infact its well known many of the Warriors juniors were also over looked for a couple of kiwis squads because of the favortism towards sydney and Australian based players to lock them into nationality ties. i think some people are gonna be in for a BIG suprise.

Fantastic money to be made there !!

Wazygood

Juniors
Nightmare, why dont you back them if your so keen?

Rumour has it they may play their better players in their local competition, and since their gonna be travelling every second week i'd be happy to risk them also.

They might be a little overs, but not by much. Personally i think there are better bets to be had than the warriors.

bondy064

Juniors
Surprised to see the Broncos that short after they said they will use the Qld cup for their better players.

Wazygood said:
Nightmare, why dont you back them if your so keen?

Rumour has it they may play their better players in their local competition, and since their gonna be travelling every second week i'd be happy to risk them also.

They might be a little overs, but not by much. Personally i think there are better bets to be had than the warriors.

There is no local comp for them to play. There is only three grades -

NRL
Premier League
NRL U20s

You will proabably only see 1 - 4 max rookies blooded in the NRL Warriors this year -

Sonny Fai
Russel Packer
Malo Solomona
Herman Razliff

Now that leaves Premier league, but that is filled with player like Miguel Start, Aidan Kirk, Wayne Mcdade, Marty Mitchell - and you may get a couple of rookies forcing their way in their such as

Lesson Ah Mau
Scott Jones
Constantine Mika
Upu Poching

But what your left with is the NRL u20s -with the Warriors preffering now than to the past to fully develop their juniors before rushing them. Alot of hot talent is going to go through their paces here. Any team that contains the following players is pretty dam hot especially at centrebet odds.

Steve Rapira ( Junior Kiwi)
Kurt Kara (NZ Maoris)
Arron Pawley (NSW Premier league)
Upu Poching (Junior Kiwis)
Jody Henry (Junior Kiwis)
Meli Koliavu (Junior Kiwis)
Bill Tupou (NZ U16's)
Daniel Palavi (NZ U18's)
Isaac John (Junior Kiwi)
Siuatonga Likiliki (NSW Premier League)
Jason To'u (Cook Islands)
Kevin Locke (Junior Kiwi)
Lance Sua-Poe
Howie Matthews (Junior Kiwi)
Francis Leger (Captain of NZ schoolboy Champs ST PAULS)
Eddie Purcell (Junior Kiwi) 16 trys in 16 matches last season.
Ben Matulino (Junior Kiwi)
Alehana Mara (Junior kiwi)
Rusty Bristow (NZ Maoris)
Elijah Taylor (NZ Maoris)
Leeson Ah Mau (Junior Kiwi)
Daniel O'Regan (Junior Kiwi)
Nafe Seluini (NZ Maoris)

I think Canberra are a good chance of winning it when you take in to account that most of last years S.G Ball team were a year younger then the top age and the fact they have purchased some really good juniors For this year.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
NIGHTMARE-HITTER said:
There is no local comp for them to play. There is only three grades -

So no Bartercard Cup? I think that is what he was referring to.

Like I have said before, it all depends on who takes this comp seriously and who feels that PL/QLD Cup or equivalent is a better development path for young stars.

Natalie's Daddy said:
So no Bartercard Cup? I think that is what he was referring to.

Like I have said before, it all depends on who takes this comp seriously and who feels that PL/QLD Cup or equivalent is a better development path for young stars.

nope the bartercard cup has been scrapped and even still, theres no ways the warriors would of put their youngsters in this type of comp before the u20's.

roopy

Referee
If the refs have the same attitudes as Jersey Flegg refs the warriors are screwed.
Strong, physical, dominant play will get you blown off the park with the refs happy to hand down 3:1 penalty counts to 'protect' forward packs that are getting smashed.

Dave Taylor would have to play Qld cup, 'cause he'd be penalized for looking at a tackle in flegg.

TheJudge

Juniors
I wanna know how they get these odds.... they surely have no more knowledge than anyone on this forum (unless they are well connected) even then these teams have never played together or against each other.... on first viewing however i think Bulldogs are a good price

Latest posts