What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centrebet odds

Wazygood

Juniors
Judge, considering they pay blokes to do this fulltime, i'd say they'd have a reasonably good handle on things.
Fair play to them, they are first up with prices anywhere on a new competition, so clearly they must have some knowledge/opinion.
Will be interesting to see if some of the other bookies will go up with their own prices or if they just model their markets off Centrebets.
I hope its the former, as I want a better price about my team!

regal roller

Juniors
Fair dinkum, I reckon most the prices are close to the mark. Warriors wont handle the travel every 2nd week, either will the cowboys. Souths supporters are always whinging about there teams price but I think 50/1 still short. Two horse race.

TheJudge

Juniors
I know they do it full time Wazy but still i mean cmon i think if you did some research there would be some value to be had...... i will definately be having a bet, i hope they offer match prices throughout the season although that might be a bit optimistic.

I agree with regal though souths will be rubbish :)

Wazygood

Juniors
Judge, dont get me wrong i certainly think there are a couple of value bets to be had, just dont think the market is as incorrectly priced up as some people believe.

Happy hunting;-)

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
TheJudge said:
I wanna know how they get these odds.... they surely have no more knowledge than anyone on this forum (unless they are well connected) even then these teams have never played together or against each other.... on first viewing however i think Bulldogs are a good price

Well if you are certain they are wrong, make them pay and back the teams you think that are over the odds.

regal roller

Juniors
APRIL BELLE said:
Well if you are certain they are wrong, make them pay and back the teams you think that are over the odds.

I think the teams that are over the odds are bulldogs and sharks, also the knights. Does anyone have a centrebet account??

roopy

Referee
The knights have a very decent squad.
They were under achievers last season, due to poor coaching IMO.
This season they have Trent Robinson as coach, who proved a very good coach in France and led premier league for much of last season with one of the poorest knights squads imaginable (due to massive injury toll as well as very poor depth at club).

I'm feeling pretty good about this year - Robinson has a quality squad and he can bring out the best in them.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
regal roller said:
I think the teams that are over the odds are bulldogs and sharks, also the knights. Does anyone have a centrebet account??

You can set up an account on line. And normal they give you free bets when you join
Just google Centre Bet

ozzie

Bench
How come Souths are so high -arent their juniors the best thing since clice cheese?

Wicks

Juniors
petetheileet said:
Saints, Dogs, Penrith and Parra

Dragons/Dogs and Penrith/Parra trial this week

Also the Roosters will be a top team and they play the newly combined Wests Tigers team that should be a good team too

Wicks

Juniors
I know its a trial

The team named for Penrith looks similar to the squad named before apart from SG Ball players

I havent seen Parramatta

Latest posts