What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mario is a deadset legend. Who else would have the balls to talk sh*t to a meathead with gigantic muscles.

BranVan3000

Coach
God Mario segments are cringe worthy. The guy is sh*thouse at this sort of thing, he'll embarass himself, do they really need to put him in a caveman costume?

undertaker

Coach
hahaha so good ay. the countdown to garrys joke clock. love sam.

Maybe one day, they should hire Sam Newman to be on the NRL Footy Show and see how it's like (like they did in 2006 when they had the NRL/AFL Footy Show crossover when both shows were in Melbourne). However, I don't know if that would work, since the NRL Footy Show hasn't been live at 9:30pm for quite sometime

cleary89

Coach
I watch the afl one for the jokes, I watch the NRL one for the NRL content and to see if any of it was funny.

Get sam on, and they get the best of both worlds.

kmav23

Juniors
Fkn crap footy show... how the hell is Brad Fittler still on tv ?

That guy can not put two words together ....its painful...

AFL show pisses on NRL show.... Sam Newman is a legend !!!

undertaker

Coach
Fkn crap footy show... how the hell is Brad Fittler still on tv ?

That guy can not put two words together ....its painful...

AFL show pisses on NRL show.... Sam Newman is a legend !!!

HAHAHA! Yeah, I have to laugh at all the people who say that Brad Fittler is one of the best commentators and presenters in rugby league. I'm sure more than 50% of the people on this forum can articulate themselves a lot better than him if they were given the opportunity to do what he does on tv.

And yes, Sam Newman is a legend. Agreed

Why can't people come here and bag the Beau Ryan segment?

Who knows, they might like the rest of the show, but have grown tired of Beau.

Surely they're allowed to f**king comment.

Have a look at the f**king title of the thread!!!

Maybe we should change the thread title to "Nice comments about TFS".

Hahaha u summed me up, his horrible these days really feel for him you can tell he knows he has nothing!

Like the show its a good lighthearted affair with a smidge of league.

God Mario segments are cringe worthy. The guy is sh*thouse at this sort of thing, he'll embarass himself, do they really need to put him in a caveman costume?

Yes for humour value its a classic.

And RE Foran wow seems like a real nice young kid, good to see in our game.

hrundi99

First Grade
Fittler is a character and has no problem speaking off the cuff...which is refreshing in that environment.