What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Ulysseus

Bench
Yeah Darryl was just trying to be cute but he put Sam in a very uncomfortable situation.

Weird show tonight, that's the only way you can describe Brohman getting a tatoo on his ass for 10-15 minutes.

I'm sorry, did that happen?
f**king hell, I have not watched this sh*t regularly for the better part of a decade and now I know why.

lucablight

First Grade
Anyone remember a few years ago where Matthew Johns played a prank on someone? All I remember was he asked someone a question and then showed them a piece of paper afterwards that said "No". Anyone remember how the prank actually went?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've met Sam Burgess. Sam Burgess is the greatest human being on the planet. As if you'd make multiple jokes about his mum, they're lucky he took it so well. He should have punched them in the face.
Fair call about Brohman taking it too far. But seriously, take a look at yourself. "Sam Burgess is the greatest human being on the planet".

Was a little strange ( or the same?) Vautin saying Brohman wanted Phil Sigsworths under age daughters. Saying he has a tatoo on his Penis that only says Manly Warringah when he has an erection. Doug Mulray will be host next week and Mr Methane will be back.
I'm pretty sure Vautin's comments about a tat never mentioned the word penis (it was only inferred) and the remarks were about his wife not the Manly club.

redvscotty

First Grade
I glanced over while taking a break from casually playing computer games to see some bogan canberra fan with headbandages on. Had the sound off so not sure what he was doing, but anyone who wears demin shorts and runners on a night out is a deadset f**king bogan.

Runners are to be worn when running. Runners are worn by ex cons as soon as they get out of prison, just in case they hear a siren or soemthing.

Runners are not to be worn when out for the night. f**k I hate runners being worn when going out!

shiznit

Coach
what the f**k was that??

even for footyshow standards.. Brohman getting a tat on his arse is a new low...

Hutty1986

Immortal
what the f**k was that??

even for footyshow standards.. Brohman getting a tat on his arse is a new low...

What about the jockeys on the show last week? They weren't morbidly obese, so Brohman thought they were sub-human

get amongst it

Juniors
cant believe how bad last nights show was.
matty, sterlo and chief need to come back or they need to change something asap.

get amongst it

Juniors
It's a thursday night show man in a late time slot.. you can't expect them to talk footy straight for 2-3 hours straight do you?
the show goes for an hour and a half.
They show hardly any highlights of the previos weeks game.
they dont show the ladder
a newcomer to the game who watched the show would not have a clue what is going on in the competition

Hooch

Juniors
Cant understand why the dickheads dont just talk more about footy. Why do they think people watch it? I turned it off before I had to see the Big marns hairy arse.

BunniesMan

Immortal
As a fan of both the NRL and AFL (don't shoot) every Thursday night I sit infront of the TV for 4 hours and watch both footy shows back to back.

The AFL version is far and away the better one. And what I find interesting is 9 doesn't have AFL rights so they can't show any of the highlights, and yet the AFL version manages to talk about their game for so much more of the show than the NRL version which actually does have access to highlights.

The AFL show is maybe 85% footy 15% variety (and thats with no highlights to show) while if you timed it I'd be surprised if 50% of the NRL show is directly about the footy. Can someone please tell me who the f**k thought Brohman getting a tattoo on his fat backside would be funny, or would have any entertainment value what so ever for the viewers?

A few years back the NRL footy show was brilliant, IMO the better of the two, then they got rid of (or lost) the guys who made the show good, in Sterlo/Harrigan/Matty and the only one who survived was the worst of the lot (Fatty) and they replace quality talents like them with idiots like Brohman...no wonder Gus hardly shows up these days.

The NRL version seems to exist solely to have Fatty and the rest of the hosts entertain themselves instead of entertaining us.

cb4

First Grade
As a fan of both the NRL and AFL (don't shoot) every Thursday night I sit infront of the TV for 4 hours and watch both footy shows back to back.

The AFL version is far and away the better one. And what I find interesting is 9 doesn't have AFL rights so they can't show any of the highlights, and yet the AFL version manages to talk about their game for so much more of the show than the NRL version which actually does have access to highlights.

The AFL show is maybe 85% footy 15% variety (and thats with no highlights to show) while if you timed it I'd be surprised if 50% of the NRL show is directly about the footy. Can someone please tell me who the f**k thought Brohman getting a tattoo on his fat backside would be funny, or would have any entertainment value what so ever for the viewers?

A few years back the NRL footy show was brilliant, IMO the better of the two, then they got rid of (or lost) the guys who made the show good, in Sterlo/Harrigan/Matty and the only one who survived was the worst of the lot (Fatty) and they replace quality talents like them with idiots like Brohman...no wonder Gus hardly shows up these days.

The NRL version seems to exist solely to have Fatty and the rest of the hosts entertain themselves instead of entertaining us.

I do as well.
Please tell me your not a homo Sydney fan.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That confirms you are a fruit loop
Certainly a rare minority. Sadly I spent a large portion of my day listening to AFL mates bitching about NRL and NRL mates bitching about AFL.

But I just love sport in general. Also follow American Footbal, Soccer and Basketball. (the only thing I can't stand is Yawnion).

Fiddy

Juniors
No bunniesman don't you see by having personal tastes that differ to others you are clearly scum!!

HAHA it's funny the same people who say that are the same ones who say things like "We need to clean up leagues attitude"

Latest posts