What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

beave

Coach
hahahhahaa!!!

little people have always scared the shit out of me me, I don't know why but there's something scary about them.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
good show tonight, i have never really had a problem with the footy show but i didn't see it in its much vaunted hayday so can't make a comparison

God-King Dean

Immortal
180px-Myles.jpg

cleary89

Coach
Didnt watch it tonight (on train to cross now) but last night on afl footy show they put up a pic of one of their stars doing "doggies", and he said its a tribute to beau ryan on our footy show who does doggies.

Ladmate

Bench
That's why Beau should just stick to 'Beau Knows'. Channel 9 love AFL, so I was surprised to see this, I thought it would be all praise for AFL. Much funnier than the other segments, I loved it when he ran through the banner with other chicks :lol:.

applesauce

Bench
Loved Beau knows!

When he did the "Western Buuuullldoooggss" I instantly thought of the youtube video of the GC Gazzas hahaha.

Should of been a greater emphasis on dropping the ball...

Really good show last night, listening to the soldier was awesum. For the life of me Ray Warren should never be on the show again, a simple 15-20 word question turns into a 8 paragraph piece of jibber that takes up to much time.

Hooch

Juniors
f**k OFF RABS

This show sucks btw, they never talk about the game in any depth I mustve turned it off before they brought on the poontang