What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

beave

Coach
the segment with the SAS lad was excellent, he is probably has a higher IQ than the whole FS panel combined. He is a massive, he would probably be as fit as most footballers, if not fitter.

undertaker

Coach
the segment with the SAS lad was excellent, he is probably has a higher IQ than the whole FS panel combined. He is a massive, he would probably be as fit as most footballers, if not fitter.

True, and he can also speak more articulately than the whole FS panel combined as well.

some11

Referee
For the life of me Ray Warren should never be on the show again, a simple 15-20 word question turns into a 8 paragraph piece of jibber that takes up to much time.

+1, so many cringeworthy things he said as well, "I get nervous when I go to the races!" :roll:

jonno_knights

Juniors
Goliath2.inline.jpg

For those that missed it, this is the Nate Myles look-a-like

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geohood

Bench
Seems like a really good guy. Not sure if I'd want him as my team's coach but have respect for him.

Big Pete

Referee
Elliott's an awesome interview. I'd love for him to give up coaching and just become a regular panelist.

Flapper

First Grade
He just needed a better team to be a better coach.

f**k these derros getting married at the footy

BunniesMan

Immortal
Elliott would be a better footy show panellist than Brohman.

Also, lol @ the dumb bogans getting married at the footy. If I suggested that I'd be shot.

no name

Coach
Fatty plugging the footy for 8.30 tomorrow night.

Looks like it's only QLD that is getting it live.