What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

cleary89

Coach
who was that goose they had wondering around newtown, where did they dig him up from

Pretty sure he was an amateur comedian on the show last year, and they got him back for the street talk the next week.

Did something earlier in the season where he had some parra boys go round for dinner at his house with his mum and sister.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This episode has convinced me Mario Fenech and Sam Burgess are the 2 greatest people ever to have made an appearance on the footy show.

Johns Magic

Referee
I don't get the Brohman hate, he actually has the best footy insight of the lot of them and asks the questions you want to hear.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't get the Brohman hate, he actually has the best footy insight of the lot of them and asks the questions you want to hear.
And last week he got a tattoo on his arse...there's plenty of people who can give decent footy insight and ask relevant questions but who won't get a tatto on their fat arse.

Moffo

Referee
And last week he got a tattoo on his arse...there's plenty of people who can give decent footy insight and ask relevant questions but who won't get a tatto on their fat arse.

funny-primate-pic.jpg

Big Pete

Referee

I'd say he's on par with Vautin in terms of footy knowledge, but yeah he's the better interview.

Freddy is useless on the show. I swear he's gone backwards since he first started his career in the media, he was actually decent on NRL deluxe, these days he just seems to try way too hard to be a bogan...

TeamSatan

Juniors
I'd say he's on par with Vautin in terms of footy knowledge, but yeah he's the better interview.

Freddy is useless on the show. I swear he's gone backwards since he first started his career in the media, he was actually decent on NRL deluxe, these days he just seems to try way too hard to be a bogan...

You can take the boy out of cambo but you cant take ...etc etc

timka4

Bench

I know, I use to love gibbs and freddy's daily show, use to never miss it. I haven't watched it once this year since they both don't host anymore.

I like Freddy, but he is too quiet on the show, I forget he is there sometimes

nqcowboy87

Bench
what was beau doing on the gold coast, its a little far from concord, did the tigers just say sure go up to the gold coast to film a 3 minute segment for the footy show, doesnt matter about training and hey sheensy is up there if you hang around maybe hell give you a late call up to the aussie squad. i mean im not having a go at him hes a decent footballer but taking a sourjourn up to the gold coast mid week for a joek, i mean hes good hes not that good

El Diablo

Post Whore
what was beau doing on the gold coast, its a little far from concord, did the tigers just say sure go up to the gold coast to film a 3 minute segment for the footy show, doesnt matter about training and hey sheensy is up there if you hang around maybe hell give you a late call up to the aussie squad. i mean im not having a go at him hes a decent footballer but taking a sourjourn up to the gold coast mid week for a joek, i mean hes good hes not that good

might have been filmed when the Tigers were up here not long ago

Silent Knight

First Grade

Beau Ryan and decent footballer should never go together in the same sentence.

RABK

Referee
Brohman and any segment/joke he is involved in are about as funny as cancer.