What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

smithie

Juniors
The big marn seems like a nice enough bloke but he has 1 routine, making fun of his own weight. The bloke is a walking heart attack and it might have been funny the first time but it's lost it's humour the ten thousand times since. The donut BS was painful to watch, and as if you'd try and have a go at a healthy eating initative for kids when there's so many fat kids around.

Get rid of Brohman.
Get rid of Fittler.
Get rid of Voss.
Get rid of Mario. I love the bloke but he's hopeless on the show, insulting him stopped being funny a long time ago.
Reduce Fatty's role from main host to being just one of the panellists. He's tolerable but as a host who is supposed to be running the show, he sucks.

Bring in Sterlo as the host. With Fatty/Elliot/Benji/Burgess as panellists. Sterlo is much better at keeping the show running along, Fatty would be the "funny" guy, Elliot for the coaches/management perspective. Benji/Burgess for the players perspective.

Do what BunniesMan says and you might just get more than laughable ratings.

Agreed. It needs to be more like the AFL Footy Show which is a significantly better program.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like Ben Hannant. Not just as a player but as a person. He speaks very well and seems very calm and cool, laid back. Seems to enjoy his footy a lot more now.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Where is sterlo this year?? Seemed to be on a lot last year but has gone missing this.

lol at ben, picking his nose and flicking it.

s**t is that bunniesman lol a rabbit from coffs!

Last edited:

nqcowboy87

Bench
Best part of the show was when they made their heads huge. Always gets a laugh.

are you a producer on the show. on an another note, i think the last time mario was funny was when they did that messin with mario spelling bee and they got them with that aloxolotl word. also apparently brohmans wife is doing that perfect partners , no offense but id hate to see what she looks like

BunniesMan

Immortal
are you a producer on the show. on an another note, i think the last time mario was funny was when they did that messin with mario spelling bee and they got them with that aloxolotl word. also apparently brohmans wife is doing that perfect partners , no offense but id hate to see what she looks like
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/the-big-marns-brave-face/story-e6freuy9-1225899447551

There's a pic of his family.
Voss has a LOL@50uff$
Voss is a tool.