What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

jaynie

Juniors
They should get those tatts modified tbh. Just ridiculous to be in denial and keeping them as they are.

Noticed a number of the Storm premiers have the 07 tatts, but I've always wondered why none of them had added 09 to them given the salary caps stuff went on over 6 months - more than enough time to add the 09...

Mickyd39

Juniors
Getting tatts removed/changed is painful. And while I've heard most Storm players have that arrogant "we know we won it and noone can tell us differently" attitude Inglis has actually said in an interview earlier this year he is eager to win his first proper grand final. Of their big 4 he's the only one I've heard who has actually acknowledging losing the premierships.

he better find another club to achieve that goal.:lol::lol::lol:

Brutus

Referee
I heard there was a fat joke at Brohman's expense last night. Can anyone confirm?

I've heard they are planning to do a fat Brohman reference on the Continuous Call team tomorrow as well. Surely this isn't true.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He's mentioned AFL more in the past month that he has in the past 5 years,

Someone needs to kick him up the arse.
You're a fool. He's mentioned the AFL in embarassing contexts, falcons etc. The AFL footy show actually advertised a Storm game during their show a couple weeks ago. So get over it.