What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Didgi

Hoping they cram a bit more eye candy into the show.

Not a bad show, hasnt seemed as stuttery.

Charlie124

First Grade
I like the big marn, but this whole bit he does every week with the rant is just f**king ridiculous, give it away.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well the AFL footy show thought Big Marn in his speedos last week was so fantastic they got one of their own....fat people without their shirt on should not be allowed on tv.

Brutus

Referee
You're a fool. He's mentioned the AFL in embarassing contexts, falcons etc. The AFL footy show actually advertised a Storm game during their show a couple weeks ago. So get over it.

Nah, piss off.

Voss has all of a sudden got this obsession with your beloved crud of a sport.

We can comment if we want ya plonker.

no name

Coach
Vossy has a real obsession with AFL atm.

I was waiting for the punchline. Slipping over, getting falconed or even him not being abled to do it followed by a league player doing it. I don't get why he put it on. It's supposed to be a funny segment.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Voss, like BunniesMan, is a highly evolved human. Infact, like me, he is further along the evolutionary road than normal people. I'd go almost as far as saying we're a whole new species.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
Voss, like BunniesMan, is a high evolved human. Infact, like me, he is further along the evolutionary road than normal people. I'd go almost as far as saying we're a whole new species.

easter_bunny-man.jpg

a whole new species? Could be right :sarcasm:

Geohood

Bench
I was drinking a cup of water while Darryl was getting up to hit the tennis balls and spilled it everywhere when he hit it straight into the camera at first go LOL.. Talk about unexpected..

gronkathon

First Grade
Voss, like BunniesMan, is a high evolved human. Infact, like me, he is further along the evolutionary road than normal people. I'd go almost as far as saying we're a whole new species.

Voss is a f**king spastic.

He is a souffs fan so it is no suprise that he seems clueless about most rules and watches alot of AFL. I mean watching teams get rewarded a point for missing must be better than watching the abortion that is the Homebush Rabbitards

Latest posts