What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

BunniesMan

Immortal
Geez that last segment with Beau Ryan was tense. Didnt look happy at all.
Would you be happy if all your mates and teammates just learnt you're royally whipped by your Mrs?

I was shocked an idiot like Beau could get a girl that hot. After that it made sense. he does the cooking, cleaning and LITERALLY kisses her arse every day. After the shit he's given them in the past I can see Robbie, Benji and Heighington never letting him live that down.

Awesome Footy Show moment.

undertaker

Coach
Would you be happy if all your mates and teammates just learnt you're royally whipped by your Mrs?

I was shocked an idiot like Beau could get a girl that hot. After that it made sense. he does the cooking, cleaning and LITERALLY kisses her arse every day. After the shit he's given them in the past I can see Robbie, Benji and Heighington never letting him live that down.

Awesome Footy Show moment.

Yeah, what was it that his missus said that got the whole panel and audience stitched up in laughter? I didn't quite hear what was said...

Also, I thought he was rooming with Heighington and not living with her.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah, what was it that his missus said that got the whole panel and audience stitched up in laughter? I didn't quite hear what was said...
Along the lines of "he doesn't have any annoying habits but he has some annoying superstitions, he'll kill me for saying this but he likes to kiss my bum once a day".

Kelly%20Kelly%201.jpg

best guest of the year.

Does Falcon actually get paid out week by week or is it all an act :lol: Been going on since I can remember.

Reminds me of BunniesBum actually

timka4

Bench
She looks completely different in BHP photo, agreed face is masculine. I'll just remember her for what she looks like on the show :)

Latest posts