What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

This show is terrible I know they can't talk footy the whole time but they are not funny and 5 mins of footy talk is just not acceptable

Walt Flanigan

Referee
surely everyone knows what to expect by now??

It's good for what it is, get over it!

I think that after a long off-season everyone is just keen to hear about a bit of footy and it's always disappointing when you instantly get a reminder of what this show is.

TBH I don't think it's good for what it is. This line-up is terrible.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Does anyone know if there is any footage of the ARL vs SL footy show segment in 1995 anywhere? I saw it listed in RLW today and would love to see it. Cheers

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I honestly don't know what everyone is complaining about. Its decent entertainment and league orientated so better on tv than off IMO

HowHigh

Coach
It has definately gone downhill over the years. I never go out of my way to watch it but if I'm around I'll put it on.
I actually prefer the AFL footy show even though I can't stand the sport itself.

Fiddy

Juniors
I don't know why people cry.. i watch TFS for light entertainment about footy and if i want serious proper league discussion i will either listen to the great 2GB or watch one of the many awesome foxtel shows. Lighten up.

PS: Freddy is just pure gold

applesauce

Bench
I can't believe the only thing that has changed this year is the set.

It is the EXACT same stuff as last year, usually they change a few things up each season.

At least it is better than nothing I guess.

kmav23

Juniors
18 years of the Paul Vautin is enough...!!!

the same lame jokes etc...kindergarden humour

The AFL show is really funny even if you know nothing about AFL.....

Fiddy

Juniors
Why do you watch it then? You do know that not everyone has the exact same view of humour or what is or is not funny. There is now currently PLENTY of shows on TV about NRL.. many of which have different levels of seriousness.

And before you say something really lame in trying to make me out to have "bad taste" in tv viewing save yourself the time because honestly you will probably just end up looking silly and immature.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
I don't watch neighbours and sit here and bitch about it. Why do these idiots watch it then complain how it always the same crap and its so bad?

Brutus

Referee
lol at the people getting all annoyed at the negative feedback for the show.

This is a forum FFS, where people have differing opinions over things.

I have it on IQ, but will give it a miss after reading the comments here.

Was there any segments worth watching? Beau Knows???

RL fans are well within their right to bag things related to RL otherwise these forums would be pretty lame.

Brutus

Referee
Out of the two Footy Shows last night, Dean Ritchie was the funniest it seems.

Last edited:

Latest posts