What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Knightmare

Coach
Kelly%20Kelly%201.jpg

best guest of the year.

Yeah, I'd kiss that arse everyday.

cleary89

Coach
lol @ beau kissing her ass, I honestly though he was going to walk off no where to go from there.

f**k I WANTED KELLY KELLY TO K2 him or what ever it was. If that video got on youtube it would have millions of views.

gUt

Coach
I must be the only one who thought Beau's missus looked like some weird mutant woman.

cleary89

Coach
She wasn't bad, but I thought he would have better. That said if she came up to in a night club and asked to go home with me at 3 am I might say yes.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I thought that too. I also thought she had 10 years on him, unless she does... :sarcasm:

Clear evidence to some form cosmetic work! Having worked at a cosmetic clinic, where we dealt more with botox, dermal fillers...etc (no plastic related surgery at all) I definitely recognise it, plus I know a person that works there whos had a lot of stuff done and has a similar artificial look as well and its really off putting.

In saying that I understand why people have the botox and fillers done, I had a good laugh about Joey talking of botox too! but there are some that do push it too far

Chook Norris

First Grade
I must be the only one who thought Beau's missus looked like some weird mutant woman.

lol i wouldn't exactly say that, but Beau being a handsome gentlemen (cough. no homo) i think he could score higher

although i think its great that they've been dating since he was 13~ lol

Bman26

Juniors
The best part of the show was just after Beau's Mrs said his annoying superstition was kissing her bum every night before he goes to sleep was what Freddy said....

"Is it a peck or pash?"

Fingerbang

Bench
Nothing wrong with an arse kiss. I often grab and kiss my gf on her arse. They are cheeks pecks though.....not like rp who actually lifts and holds the tail up before puckering his lips right on the hole.

ozjet1

Would you be happy if all your mates and teammates just learnt you're royally whipped by your Mrs?

I was shocked an idiot like Beau could get a girl that hot. After that it made sense. he does the cooking, cleaning and LITERALLY kisses her arse every day. After the shit he's given them in the past I can see Robbie, Benji and Heighington never letting him live that down.

Awesome Footy Show moment.

Ryan seemed uncomfortable during the whole thing. Seems to be happy taking the pre-recorded piss out of everything and everyone, but was really shutting down any questions or comments about himself.

ozjet1

Along the lines of "he doesn't have any annoying habits but he has some annoying superstitions, he'll kill me for saying this but he likes to kiss my bum once a day".

give "my" bum a kiss goodnight I think is what she said.

his reaction sealed it. im laughing just thinking about it again..............er, the Footy Show Footage, not the bum kissing.

gUt

Coach
Ryan seemed uncomfortable during the whole thing. Seems to be happy taking the pre-recorded piss out of everything and everyone, but was really shutting down any questions or comments about himself.

To be fair I really wouldn't want to go through that either.

hrundi99

First Grade

No I think he was just playing it up and pretending to be annoyed. It's more interesting to look edgy in that situation as the audience isn't sure what's going to happen next.

Latest posts