What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Footy Show 2011 - New Year - New Ad - Same Crap

Spark Plug

Juniors
f**k far is a douche trying to get benji in to trouble

i agree mate ( i'm assuming you meant fat). Fittler as well. Benji told them before the show he can't talk about what happened...everyone knows that...then they try and coax him into talking about it....

i normally dont mind the show, but f-k me.....

Ladmate

Bench
Beau just crapped on the Footy Show, even the directors think it's sh*t. I don't mind it, I would watch any footy show/

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Gallop has impressed me alot the last few months. Tonight emphasized that.

I only watched the show to see that and Parra boys, but Gallop spoke well and saying our games in great shape sums up how good this game is.

Especially on expansion, hes never ruled out expanded to 2 teams but is now more confident Central Coast and 2nd Qld team will be in the competition in the future.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I only watched the show to see that and Parra boys, but Gallop spoke well and saying our games in great shape sums up how good this game is.

Especially on expansion, hes never ruled out expanded to 2 teams but is now more confident Central Coast and 2nd Qld team will be in the competition in the future.

He only talked about the value of one team- new time slots, new market. Perth!
He clearly wants one heartland, one expansion club for 2013.

I thought it was a good show last night, Fittleer is good now not coming on and making jokes that no one gets etc. The only thing he needs to do is clean himself up, he looks like an alcoholic. Benji was good but acts like Wendell sometimes eyeing down the camera and stuff. Big Maan can piss off he adds nothing. Gallop was good and Beau was hiliarous

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Cos he is not hay
No I don't think Fittler is hay although this guy might be:
images

nrlnrl

First Grade
Beau Ryan is a try hard.

What's worse than someone who isn't funny ? - someone who isn't, but thinks they are.